Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot to Cold. Why?

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this girls details for awhile and pinged 2/3 times to meet up, she agreed every time but I always flaked on her. Id also unfollowed her on social media as I clean it out. Pinged her again to meet up that day, which she said she would know in an hour if she could as meeting her friend, she then text me “she text me and is coming, next week?”. I read the message and don’t respond, then she text 30 mins later to say “unless you can do earlier” I moved it by 30 mins and she said “actually cant do that either, next week?” I just said “no problem”

Next week she texts me to say “this week?” I said good timing I can do tomorrow, she says “I can do today :/” I said I cant,, come tomorrow, she agrees.

On that day she messages me to say shes at the hospital with her mum so not sure when she’ll finish, where should we meet. Later she says sorry cant come how about next week. I said I cant do next week I can do tomorrow, she agrees.

First date we meet and had a make-out. She is qualifying me, good kino, connect with her emotionally, escalating, standard stuff, pretty good date. She texts when she gets home.

4 days after I set up another date for the Thursday she agrees. Night before she says she cant make it, how about Friday. I agree.

Friday comes and 2 hours before she says her mum now has to go to the hospital and she needs to go. I say that’s fine, go see your mum. 10 mins later she changes her mind, says she can come for an hour or so, I say fine and we meet.

When we meet the date is sexual, she talks about her friend wanting to have a threesome with her and her bf, talking about onlyfans, I talk about her turnons, sexual innuendoes, we make out 2/3 times at the venue, I bounce her out, cant come to mine so we start getting a cab to hers, she says “you cant come back if that’s what you were thinking, I have ppl there, you can come next time though” I jokingly say of course that’s not what I was thinking ;) we make out for a long time, I place her hand on my d. I play with her tits and move my hand to her p where she moves it away, I try a few times, I am biting her ear. I joke about not having an internet connection and needing to find someone with a laptop to order my taxi (i.e. in her place), we are laughing, we had also been joking about a periodic table in her room and id been asking her to tell me the element “69” as shes knows them all by heart, I say to her I need to see it in person to believe youre correct! Doing whatever I can to get inside, she doesn’t let it happen, and directs the cab to my place.

Few days later we text a bit and I said we should meet, no response. I try again 8 days later sending 2x tickets to the museum, and she responds omg Id love to! but I don’t think I can do that date. I didn’t respond. Its been 4 weeks and we haven’t spoken. What went wrong? From that hot to that cold?

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
pinged 2/3 times to meet up, she agreed every time but I always flaked on her
So she shows interest and you act really unreliable?

Id also unfollowed her on social media as I clean it out.
Ok now my troll senses are tingling

Few days later we text a bit and I said we should meet, no response
You mentioned she has a bf and an onlyfans, she was probably just enjoying the free attention you gave her. But i would need more context.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So she shows interest and you act really unreliable?

Ok now my troll senses are tingling

You mentioned she has a bf and an onlyfans, she was probably just enjoying the free attention you gave her. But i would need more context.
You misunderstood me. She was talking about how her friend who is a girl was trying to get her to have a threesome with her and HER (the friends) boyfriend, her friend was asking to try and turn this guy on. My date said she didnt want to do it. I was telling her that she should. We also talked about embarrassing dates and I talked about one where I met with a girl from a club, didnt like her instantly and left within 10 mins, she asked if Id had sex with her and I said no, she asked - didnt I finder her attractive and that I should have slept with the date anyway. We were talking about only fans in general not her only fans. She doesnt have only fans.

What other context do you need, im genuinley trying to work out what went wrong here and why she went cold and hasnt reached out for 4 weeks.

My opinion is that there was another guy in the picture? Would explain her flakiness throughout.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP it is hard to say. Stop trying to figure it out. I would say next time have your logistics worked out. Have somewhere to go when the iron is hot. All other thinking is moot at this point.

Wlman do this for many reasons
Thanks. Yeah could be anything. Should I try again or move on?