Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HOT TIP: Gauging receptivity using leading kino

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys. A post in DJ Discussion got me thinking about this, and I've been doing this for a while without even thinking about it, and its always worked well.

Okay, tip profile:

Tip type : Gauging IL

Seduction Phase : Use this tip at the club, a party, or any other kind of venue where there is music and dancing or other such physical activities with close proximity to each other. Works best on 1st or 2nd dates if exact IL not yet established.

Target : A girl whose IL you arent sure about, maybe been getting conflicting signals and you want to know for sure. It works best on the girls that aren't over the top party girls, and girls whom you've known for more than just that night, although it does work for that also.

Field Tested? : Every chance I get :D

this tip involves gauging IL using leading kino, that is, you leading her to kino you. If she continues after your lead, she's got high IL (or just a party girl), otherwise you have some work to do.

An Example: Your dancing with a girl up close, you are making attempts at kino but you can't tell how receptive she is. You take her hands, and place them on your hips or chest, while smiling and looking deeply into her eyes. This should be enough to tell you whether you've got a live one or not.

Another thing I like doing is taking her hands while we're dancing close to a song, and do the same hands movements you make when your dancing by yourself. This makes her move in sync to you, and mirror you nicely. From this, you can move into leading kino.

A slightly more risque variation is taking her hands, doing what is said above, but instead of placing her hands on your chest or hips, resting it quickly against your crotch and look scandalized and say "Stop grabbing my crotch!" and then do it a couple of times more, letting go when her hand is still on your crotch. If you have gauged IL right (and she's not too shy), she'll keep grabbing it briefly and smile. You're in, my friend!

I hope this tipe has been of help to you, and I hope that in a small way I have helped give back to the place that has helped me so much. :)

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat - Fortune Favours the Bold!