“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hot Teacher

Nice_no_more

New Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hey all,
I just started college and there's this hot teacher I got. She's probably 15 years older than I am (I'm 18), but I don't really care. I'd love your input as to what I can do to create a student-teacher attraction that will seem to proggress naturally. Thanks in advance.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
She'll snub you. You're a child in her mind, plus colleges have strict rules regarding fraternization between students and professors... somehow I doubt she'll choose you over her career. Move on.
 

Nice_no_more

New Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Yeah. Your probably right. I guess I should just kill the idea and go for some other chicks. Thanks guys.
 
Top