“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hot Take: Sex is overrated

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
The only people that value the physical part of sex are people that don’t get much of it. Now hear me out! The process of conquering a woman, escalating her out of her clothes, and seeing her submit to your cvck via ******* or sex is priceless. After her mouth is wrapped around my junk or I have did a few pumps I am like okay I’m bored & tired lol.
Seems like something is suffering from SPS (same pvssy syndrome). Relationships fail if the only thing it has is sex. There has to be more substance than just a penis and a vagina.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,709
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Seems like something is suffering from SPS (same pvssy syndrome). Relationships fail if the only thing it has is sex. There has to be more substance than just a penis and a vagina.
agree, but sex with a new girl is not worth destroying a healthy relationship/marriage over.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
Sex is overrated for guys who don't get to much or get a lot
However OP if you have high libido having sex with someone you care about or a gorgeous woman it's one of the greatest things in the world!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top