Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot POF Serial Dater with past STDS - Should I still bang?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this girl is already inviting me over and I know I have a good chance of getting some. Physically I'm very attracted to her but she is an avid online dater so I know she has mileage... She is 31 years of age.

We were talking on the phone the other day and I flat out asked if if she ever was pregnant and if she ever had any STDs. She said yes to both... She didn't want to talk about the pregnancy thing because it hurts her to much (assuming she had an abortion). Regarding STDs she said she had chlamydia in the past and also HPV. She said it was a while ago and no longer has any. I asked her about herpes and she said she has oral herpes but not genital herpes.

Anyway she seems very sexual as she's already texted me some risque pics... I always have this fantasy of banging a slvt but I often get paranoid about STDs..

Again this girl is attractive and someone I'd like to bang the hell out of for sport. Would you do it guys? Be honest...
With girls like this, you can save time by asking them which STDs they don't have. Anyway, if you bang make sure you wear a condom and be careful where you put your mouth.

Reaction score
Yeah this girl is already inviting me over and I know I have a good chance of getting some. Physically I'm very attracted to her but she is an avid online dater so I know she has mileage... She is 31 years of age.

We were talking on the phone the other day and I flat out asked if if she ever was pregnant and if she ever had any STDs. She said yes to both... She didn't want to talk about the pregnancy thing because it hurts her to much (assuming she had an abortion). Regarding STDs she said she had chlamydia in the past and also HPV. She said it was a while ago and no longer has any. I asked her about herpes and she said she has oral herpes but not genital herpes.

Anyway she seems very sexual as she's already texted me some risque pics... I always have this fantasy of banging a slvt but I often get paranoid about STDs..

Again this girl is attractive and someone I'd like to bang the hell out of for sport. Would you do it guys? Be honest...
She's looking for a husband to pay her bills at age 31. Keep that in mind. And for God's sake, get more *****. Then you'll see first-hand that it's just greasy, smelly ***** and it's everywhere. She's nothing special.