"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Hot or Not *****es

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
Any of you guys ever met any girls from hot or not? If so what are your experiences.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
I've gone on dates with two girls from that site. The first one was awesome, the first girl I slept with. She was hot, smart, funny and we had an amazing amount in common. Unfortunately she had some personal issues and I had to let her go. I met up with the second one last night. She looked very hot in the photos she sent, but in real life she wasn't so great. And on top of that she was really boring. My first meeting with girl #1 lasted 3 hours and it felt like 30 minutes, my first meeting with #2 was vice-versa.

Anyway just like in real life, its a mixed bag. But remember that even if the girl sends you tons of photos, you'll still have no idea what she really looks like until you meet her -- that's the major disadvantage over meeting people the normal way. I thought girl #1 was going to be average-looking, but she turned out to be way hotter (on our third date a photographer tried to recruit her for modelling). I thought girl #2 was going to be really hot, and she turned out to be plain and slightly overweight.

Also alot of girls are on there to compile huge lists of double matches as an ego thing, so try to get her number/set up a meeting early on so you can weed out the flakes.

In any case I'm done with that site for awhile, it sorta becomes a crutch preventing you from having the motivation to meet girls in real life.
 

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
Oh yeah one more tip -- get a girl to pick out which photo you put up. My sister convinced me to put up a photo I thought was horrible, and I got a 9.8, which just goes to show you that girls are either insane, from a different planet, or both :p
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
alboh show us your picture :p

Other than that nah I'd never meet anyone from those sites or net at all.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
here's the thing that i'm not understanding. i've only talked to this girl through one email and for about 25 minutes with im today and she sent me like 25 pictures. i haven't shown her but 1. she said i was making her laugh a lot while talking to her, but i really don't get why so many pictures.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
I just got a number from a girl on "E-spin the bottle" (www.ecrush.com/espin) and will call soon.
She said she owns four cars and put in some of her saved money for her Dad's failing business.

Hmmmm....she also put porn under what movies genres she likes.

A bit hard to tell....but I'll judge that better when I meet her
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Yay I got two double matches. Not bad for a completly horrid picture with a rating of 5.7 :p I just now realized how bad the note system is. At least paying $6 isn't that bad. I'm not expecting anything but I won't know untill I try.

BTW what does the *****es mean in title of this tread?
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Rule of thumb: the chicks posting on those websites are doing so because they can't get any from guys they talk to, because either: A.) They're ugly or B.) They're insane. Watchout
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
You think? I was thinking baggage or high maintenance.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
You’re a decent guy kairos so I gave you a 7. Your rating currently is 8.9 congratulations. I have never gotten above a 7 also every pic I used sucked. I got so many 1-3's it was insane. 1 was actually the most common number I got :mad:
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
9.8
You are hotter than 98% of men on this site!
140 people have rated you



:p

They rate way too easily on there...
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Post the link and I'll see if they are rating too easily. My last photo I had a 5.8 my highest score ever was 7.7

This be me. Please don't vote me down.

Maxtro
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

kairos

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Did you guys read the FAQ, they say that most of the people for some insane reason vote only between 1-5. I think I know why, when I used to work in college, I observed that people around me would click the vote within nano-seconds. Most people don't even take the time to look at the pic carefully. They just randomnly vote. Also, the mouse click is easier on the left than the right, so I think a lot of people just click through the site for kicks, that's why you get so many 1-3s. That's why the admin guys average out the ratings with some system they have, anyways, I'm getting good ratings so far :)
 

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Hey Maxtro, I know a dude that looks just like you. Man, do you have like a long lost brother or something? But the funny thing is, he gets mad pu$$Y. Your posts made you seem like you were some fuked up looking guy. Don't know why you have so low confidence. Just know that your twin brother :D is getting more action than you are.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Twin bro huh? At least I know I'm not bad looking enough to scare the girlies away.

The low confidence is caused by lack of lack of pu$$Y.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
haha the title of this topic is very true in this case.
I can't believe it!

I sent this to a girl who looked like a bit of a ho in her picture:

the name's andy.

I see you have 118 double matches and you're still logging onto the site? Hmmmm you must like the attention!
Either that, or the aussie guys on here aren't cool enough. Lucky that I just showed up ;)

Tell me a recent funny story about yourself.

cheers,
andy
and then I get this back

yeah, i have a bunch of double matches, but i never talk to them, like u, i'll probably never speak to u because from just one email, u seem like an arsehole, have a nice day
luv bryony xoxo
WHAT THE fukc?? what a nut job. Sure there was some c+f in there, and it would have come off better in person but I wasn't an arsehole! I need a witty comeback....any ideas?
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
yeah Maxtro, theres noting wrong with the way you look. it must be the way girls see you. something else you're doing wrong.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top