"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Hot neighbor, curious about her age…might be a minor

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1,132
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
I take daily evening walks throughout my neighborhood throughout the week.

I saw a young female playing basketball in her house’s garage area. We both exchanged glances, but I kept walking. She was fit and attractive.

Tonight, I saw her playing volleyball. A part of me just wants to approach her….but this sort of got me thinking…these are all high school sports and she might be a minor. So screw that, you know…I’ll say hi and start a conversation but eventually I’ll have to ask her age.

Anyways, Im still talking to that girl I posted about who I took a walk with a few weeks ago. She’s in her 30s and cool to chill with.

Have a great week yall.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
4,052
There is no law against talking to minors and as you are a Christian so you wont be making any moves on anyone anyway. You are just talking and chilling. Therefore I dont get how that matters.
 

NealIRC

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
802
Reaction score
153
Age
38
Um, inquire with her neighbors about her 1st... Assuming you guys know some mutual people.
 

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
1,250
Age
41
I take daily evening walks throughout my neighborhood throughout the week.

I saw a young female playing basketball in her house’s garage area. We both exchanged glances, but I kept walking. She was fit and attractive.

Tonight, I saw her playing volleyball. A part of me just wants to approach her….but this sort of got me thinking…these are all high school sports and she might be a minor. So screw that, you know…I’ll say hi and start a conversation but eventually I’ll have to ask her age.
If she is old enough to cross the street, she is old enough to get hit.
 
Top