Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot high school girls....

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
No, I am no pedophile, but come on, WE ALL LOOK. Most 14-17 year old girls look 18+ anyway.

Anyway to my point.......

Have any of you guys 27 years old+ noticed that girls in high school are ALOT HOTTER now than when we were in high school?

I went to high school in the early-mid nineties and maybe about 1/2 of the women looked good...the other half were ugly or average.

Today it seems 75% of them are cute or hot!!!

My only explanation for this are the advancements and increase in orthodontic treatments over the last 20 years...since Orthodontic treatment not only straightens teeth, but brings the lips, teeth and jaws into balance with the rest of the face.

So, is it just me?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
early to late thirties are the dangerzone. I think its when your eyesite goes! LOL. Like KRS One said "Girls look sooooo good, but their brains aren't ready! Oh no! I rather talk to a woooman cause her mind is so steady, so here we go!" Even KRS One knew about the jailbait!

Seriously...for some reason at this age it gets hard to tell how old a young girl is by looking. When I was in my early 20s I knew several guys in their 30s who got caught up on satutory charges. Now some knew what they were doing, but some didn't. One of those guys I knew is doing 80 years for allegedly having sex 4 times with a 15 year old. I would think to myself, how could they be so stupid?

Now that I'm here, I understand. They look a lot older than they really are. They show off more flesh. They act agressive. Its only in a real conversation that their age begins to show. I went to the mall on a saturday evening for the first time in ages...it was crazy how grown some of these girls look.

I live by the policy...if I can't tell how old they are by looking...they are probably too young. I stick to meeting women in places where I know they will be of legal age. If they look young, I ask for ID. Jailbait ain't worth it.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no comparison to how girl aged 13-18 look now compared to when I was in high school in the early 90's. At least half of the girls walking around now would have been in the top 10 % of hot girls back in the day. Most have long straight hair, decent sized t1ts, great asses, and are at least 7's. Many are 8's and 9's. Its crazy really. I have read that women for whatever reason are evolving faster than men, and so they are becoming more attractive at a much fast rate as a result.

Boys these days have it made lol.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel for you guys in states where the law is 18+. Here in AR, its 16, so there's a bit more safety room.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that more high school chicks are fatter now, although perhaps they go through their prime time at a younger age (e.g., the hot, fully developed 18 y.o. of yesteryear is now at that stage at age 15-1/2.)

Probably, however, it is just a matter of perception. The hot high school chicks of yesteryear were being pursued and won by the college and 20-something men, leaving only the late bloomers for the high school boys. Now as those older men, we can see those hot high school girls that are denying themselves to the high school boys of today.

Also, as we depressingly see a lot of fat 20-something women, we see the teenagers as more attractive. Is it only social stigma, the law, and our maturity in not putting up with the young woman's BS that makes us not pursue them.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know about them being hotter, I think they are a lot more "sexual". They dress much more provocatively and act and talk a lot nastier. I dont know what it is, but I think rap videos and culture seem to be a big influence in their lives. If you listen to the lyrics of somebody like Lil Wayne which goes something like "call me so I can make it juicy for ya" and there are 13 years and up girls listening to this kind of music, it is gonna affect their level of sexuality.

I think the teens of today are hyper-sexual.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree that they are any hotter, I just think guys who leave college have lower standards. Women who have kids and are married don't take care of themselves, 90% of them look like ****. You see a hot college girl, shes thin and young looking...better than anything that is married and has gotten saggy. I can see my standards dropping, and I still go to the gym and see a great deal of hot girls.

Its inevitable.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Of course, I would never do anything illegal. I work in a public place and this one gorgeous blonde (probably 16, but looked 18) was wearing a tank top with real short shorts. As I was helping a patron, she was bent over...however I could not get myself to look.

Well, I really think more people having better orthodontic treatment is the answer.

As hot as these girls are from 15-24, alot of women go downhill once they hit 30!!

h_roberts

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting topic that comes up with my friends from time to time.

I think it is a combination of a lot of things. But I'll agree that the biggest part is perception. I recently looked back at my HS yearbooks from 88-91. I was amazed at how much cuter a bunch of the girls I knew were than I remembered. I think when you are 16 years old, your surrounded by girls at various stages of development. The ones that "hit" you with a "wow" are the ones that blossom early. You are so keen on those girls that you forget to notice some of the others. As we get older, we appreciate the beauty of youth a little more. We are so used to looking at women our own age or older in our daily lives, and we yearn for the beauty of a younger woman. Bottom line, a young boy doesn't appreciate what is right in front of his face. If I could relive HS with the knowledge I have now, I'd truly be a Don Juan.

But I also aknowledge some of the other things that contribute. Here's a list of things that I think help

1)Gyms. Women have access to gyms like never before. Also, where 30 years ago working out might have been seen as unfeminine, that is no longer the case at all. There are two new gyms going up within 2 miles of my home, and there are prolly 40+ facilities in my town for fitness....aerobics studios, small 24 hr gyms, full blown weight facilities, and several YMCAs. The equipment has gotten a lot better and easier to use, and some has been designed with women in mind.

2)Daddy's spoiling daughters. We live in a less conservative society where we spend more freely. I've seen girls whose daddy's make average incomes who go get breast implants and tummy tucks for their sweet 16 birthday. Parents want to give their kids a happy life and some will go into debt to do it. And there are so many cosmetic options available that are less frivolous but improve looks. Lasic surgery for the eyes to avoid glasses, contacts, braces,etc. Also, make-up is getting higher in quality at a cheaper price. Acne treatments are better. The list is endless.

3) Better diets. Though obesity is a problem in this country, good parents are in control of their kids diets, and I think many girls are benefiting from "what we know now" about protiens and carbs. My parents didn't even think about it, they just cooked what they felt like making. Also, fast food alternatives in urban areas offer lots of health oriented options like tofu etc.

4) hormones in food. As far as early bloomers go, I do believe that breast sizes are growing at an earlier age and on smaller frames. Thus, curvier girls.

5) Culture. I do believe that girls today are far less modest than even 20 years ago when I was a teen. In my day, Debbie Gibson was the teen star icon, and she was very cutsey and innocent. Now, Brittney Spears, Miley Cyrus and other Disney icons are girls role models, and they dress pretty provocatively. Also, while styles have been provacative since the 60s and even into the 40s, nowadays JUST ABOUT EVERY TEENAGE GIRL has permissive parents who feel guilty if they dont allow their daughters to dress like hookers.

And lastly, I do believe natural selection is probably a bit at work. I wonder if women think young men are cuter too?

Having said all that, I also believe that GROWN women are getting less attractive at an earlier age. Its unebelievable how many fat arses I meet my age, and I'm only 35.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
I was gonna contribute but im not 25...boo

10 post rule stuka:

Yes, HS girls now-a-days are pretty hot/cute. I looked at my moms yearbook from the 80s and most of them look okay, not attractive but not really ugly.

Id post pics of some girls I find cute at my school but id rather not, im paranoid about someone finding out its me and stuff, I seem to find the most extreme excuses for things...

Last edited:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I work in a four star resort where hiring is done almost completely on looks. The highschool or just getting out of highschool girls are cute but definatley not hot. The seasoned college girls who are 20-25 are SMOKING hot though. I think a little growing up goes a very long way in many areas including looks.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
I don't know about you guys but I work in a four star resort where hiring is done almost completely on looks. The highschool or just getting out of highschool girls are cute but definatley not hot. The seasoned college girls who are 20-25 are SMOKING hot though. I think a little growing up goes a very long way in many areas including looks.
Are you the front desk? I worked and still work part-time at a Sheraton. I think we are a three star.

Cute is good enough for me.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Are you the front desk? I worked and still work part-time at a Sheraton. I think we are a three star.

Cute is good enough for me.
I work vip concierge services and vip lounge.

I ment cute as in little child cute. The same way 6 year olds are cute. No sexual feelings involved.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
ah yes a taboo subject indeed ... what people seldom talk about is that many many girls between 13 and 18 F guys in the thirties regularly... for some reason these 2 groups are drawn to each other.. Very few of the dudes get caught,... In most cases its:

An older family friend
An older cousin or uncle
A teacher
A pastor/ counselor.
A sports coach
even a brother.

Young hormonal girls are very prone to crushes and when they have one they are very vulnerable to that male.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't kidding about this. The whole thing about girls getting fatter is key.

The girls in high school are the only US girls in good shape anymore and that's just do to youth.

It's like a comedian said, if you see a girl with a good ass, she probably has a boyfriend, if you see a girl with a great ass, she's probably in high school!

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I hate being 23 years old. It's right in that age zone where you're starting to learn to become an adult, but still have a teenage state of mind and you're starting to date women almost five years younger then you, but it's becoming important not to date underage women anymore unlike when you were ages 18-20. And it's becoming harder to judge how old she really is.

Take for example while I was at work the other day. A woman comes in, she looks old enough to drink (21-25 years old) and I'm telling my co-worker how much I'd love to, well, you know. Turns out my co-worker, whose fresh out of high school, knows this woman and says "dude, she's only 15!". But it's hard to tell! Because women that look younger try to look older and women who are older try to look younger. No one tries to look their age, dammit!

So, I've decided that I'm going to have to card every woman I meet.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
No, I am no pedophile, but come on, WE ALL LOOK. Most 14-17 year old girls look 18+ anyway.

Anyway to my point.......

Have any of you guys 27 years old+ noticed that girls in high school are ALOT HOTTER now than when we were in high school?

I went to high school in the early-mid nineties and maybe about 1/2 of the women looked good...the other half were ugly or average.

Today it seems 75% of them are cute or hot!!!

My only explanation for this are the advancements and increase in orthodontic treatments over the last 20 years...since Orthodontic treatment not only straightens teeth, but brings the lips, teeth and jaws into balance with the rest of the face.

So, is it just me?
No difference than when we were in high school.

High school girls are definitely cuter than most girls in their mid or late 20s - it's the gift from Mother Nature.

There was this cute intern girl - I assumed she was in college since that's when most people do their internships. Anyways I told her: 'What's your cell #, I'm taking you out.' She said: 'Definitely' then after she gives me her number, she tells me she's still in high school - I don't mind - younger girls are usually more fun - it's easier to tease them too