"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

hot girls with ugly guys

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I´d say that age is only a number, but when it comes to a man being A LOT older than the girl.. let´s say he´s 55, and the girl is 20, it always looks ridicilous!

I don´t know about Michael Douglas, but at his age, I´m sure I would be a lot happier with a woman around my age. Ofcourse.. if it´s only about fvcking, I wouldn´t say no to Catherine Zeta-Jones :D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top