Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot girls with dorky boyfriends

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this pisses me off. I go to a small private school and most of the girls are hot. Well, it's funny how all of them have the gayest, most dorky, scrawny boyfriends in the world. Like some days we have school and public school doesn't so their boyfriends will come eat lunch with them. They don't even look like they have picked up a weight in their lives they are so faggy and scrawny. But anyways, how can these fags get all the girls? This one girl I've had a crush on has a boyfriend 2 years younger then us and he doesn't even look like he's gone through puberty yet, ROFL. As soon as he walked in the door, me and my buddies just bursted out laughing. Well, me and this girl that I have a crush on are good friends, and so she introduced me to her boyfriend. I gave him a nice firm handshake and I heard his bones popping in his hand, kinda like when you pop your fingers, well, he told me that I didn't have to squeeze so hard, LOL...why is it these faggy guys get the girls?

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno about them being DJ's. If you say one of them is like 2 years younger, maybe the girls just like to have fun with them, or know them or whatever. I know its stupid, but I guess theyre the only guyz that tried to approach them, and that dont give them much choice then. If better guyz asked them out Im sure theyd have the right mind on which one to choose. You just gotta give them the choice. The fact that theyre scrawny and weak only gives you the upper hand. From the sounds of it you should have already had 3 gf's, kicking their boyfriends' asses 3 on 1.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Roots
I dunno about them being DJ's. If you say one of them is like 2 years younger, maybe the girls just like to have fun with them, or know them or whatever. I know its stupid, but I guess theyre the only guyz that tried to approach them, and that dont give them much choice then. If better guyz asked them out Im sure theyd have the right mind on which one to choose. You just gotta give them the choice. The fact that theyre scrawny and weak only gives you the upper hand. From the sounds of it you should have already had 3 gf's, kicking their boyfriends' asses 3 on 1.
I have no ****ing clue what's going on, lol...this girl that I like knows I like her and just wanted to be friends. Well, she picked this scrawny little fag who does nothing at all over me, and All-State Pitcher and amateur bodybuilder...maybe since he's a sissy, they have more in common. It's funny, cause this kid looks like her younger brother, not her boyfriend, lol.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper423
I have no ****ing clue what's going on, lol...this girl that I like knows I like her and just wanted to be friends. Well, she picked this scrawny little fag who does nothing at all over me, and All-State Pitcher and amateur bodybuilder...maybe since he's a sissy, they have more in common. It's funny, cause this kid looks like her younger brother, not her boyfriend, lol.
Then just act like you dont give a damn. When her and her bf are around start talking to another girl. Make her wonder if you really like her.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper423
Ok, this pisses me off. I go to a small private school and most of the girls are hot. Well, it's funny how all of them have the gayest, most dorky, scrawny boyfriends in the world. Like some days we have school and public school doesn't so their boyfriends will come eat lunch with them. They don't even look like they have picked up a weight in their lives they are so faggy and scrawny. But anyways, how can these fags get all the girls? This one girl I've had a crush on has a boyfriend 2 years younger then us and he doesn't even look like he's gone through puberty yet, ROFL. As soon as he walked in the door, me and my buddies just bursted out laughing. Well, me and this girl that I have a crush on are good friends, and so she introduced me to her boyfriend. I gave him a nice firm handshake and I heard his bones popping in his hand, kinda like when you pop your fingers, well, he told me that I didn't have to squeeze so hard, LOL...why is it these faggy guys get the girls?
Cuz they have balls? If you want the girls, you have to go and GET them, not wait for them to come to you.

markk30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes its not all about if they they are bulky or strong and can play sports. My sister is 21 and she is (i can say this) very attractive. All my friends have a crush on her (im 17). Her boyfriend is very skinny and scawny but he is tight as fvck. He is damn suave and he knows how to say the right things. WHen my friends see him with my sis they say the same thing you say but they are completely wrong.
Maybe there is a quality that these little guys have that you havent noticed... a possibility.

Markk30

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldnt agree more about how annoying it is. one girls told me her boyfriend was being rude to her, so i asked her out and she said yes. but at the last minute she decided to stay with her boyfriend. How could she choose that scrwny, pain in the butt kid over me:(

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, work on your game and you'll be baggin the hotties too. I say it's that some scrawny dudes are prolly in speech and debate or shiet like that, so they know how to talk the talk and influence people. Basically, they've got game, so you should work on yours instead of ranting about it.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a private school it could be slim pickens'. It's easier to take someone's girl anyway.

It couldn't be just game that got them in. They gotta have looks, money etc. Or something. Cause are you gonna go out with some ugly dorky girl just cause she knows how to talk good? Dont think so. Some girls might be attracted to nerds...She might think he is cuter than you or something retarded like that. Or they might just be getting him to get you some guys jealous(Which doesn't happen alot). Cuz the forbidden fruit to us taste the best to us.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha... I am very glad to see that the skinny, nerdy guys are finally getting some play. And all of you guys who spend all of this time in the gym, just so you can flex your muscles for some broad on the beach ar probably wondering how in the hell did this happen... I know because people ask me all of the time. I am really skinny, have bad acne, really nerdy, and I basically do not have too much genetics working for me. But what you guys don't know is that women do not care about looks not nearly as much as guys do. As a matter fact, except for like the really shallow ones... they don't care about it @ all. Women just want a guy who will make her feel something. These skinny, nerdy guys probably are charismatic as hell, can make a dead person laugh and talk there way out of a wet paper bag. These guys have probably learned how to compensate in other ways instead of their looks. With that said, don't hate on them... instead you may want to take a look to see what they are doing and learn from them.

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

wannabejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maby there rich...