Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot girls that get it - Jenna Marbles

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
I like her point, but she's talking like she gave one too many blow jobs to brozas in the ghetto.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the line about if you think you're entitled to stuff because you have tits and a vagina, then expect to be treated like a pair of tits and a vagina.

Of course, I only bothered watching that long because I think she's hot :rolleyes:

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha yup, I posted one of jenna's articles about girls buying stuff on dates and how she wouldn't want an expensive date. She seems legit; local BU chick who is still kicking it in boston. Shes got a banging ass body though. This is the kind of chick I know I could wheel if I ever bumped into her in bean town.

..not sure what I think about all her pets though...

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
..not sure what I think about all her pets though...
She's probably just doing it to seem quirky/funny.

side note:
There's no reason to hate on a chick that's bangin' hot and has a personality like hers, not to mention the fact she has a Master's. (Uh oh, here come the people who throw the pedestal card.)

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
She's probably just doing it to seem quirky/funny.

side note:
There's no reason to hate on a chick that's bangin' hot and has a personality like hers, not to mention the fact she has a Master's. (Uh oh, here come the people who throw the pedestal card.)
shes banging , fairly smart, and actually has a down to earth personality. thats impossible to hate in my book.

I get a kick about how much she rips on her masters.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing you can say about a chick holding a master's degree is the principle of hypergamy. A guy will need at least be working on a master's or doctorate degree to land her, and I'm not talking about one-night stands.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rogue said:
The one thing you can say about a chick holding a master's degree is the principle of hypergamy. A guy will need at least be working on a master's or doctorate degree to land her, and I'm not talking about one-night stands.
true. I seem to do really well with smart women. Many of the chicks I dated/ gotten with are all going to medical school or something. The smarter the chick, the better the odds

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny cause if she was fugly/nerdy type, no one would give a sh1t what she says.........but because she's a decent type, she's considered well adjusted & confident.

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I like heard her like say "like" like 4 times in like 20 seconds and had to like switch off before I like threw my computer like out of the window.

Don't care how intelligent she really is, she sounds like she has an IQ of about 4.

And speaking as an older man - that is a face that will NOT age well IMHO.

I think you people ought to set your standards higher. But each to their own.

Me? I'll pass, thanks, although I bet she looks ok in a latex mini skirt bent over doggy style with a ball gag in to stop her saying "like" ten thousand times when she cums.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rogue said:
I disagree. Attraction has nothing to do with what kind of institutionalized education you have.

You can have other things going for you to be attractive.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I disagree. Attraction has nothing to do with what kind of institutionalized education you have.

You can have other things going for you to be attractive.
Yes it does. A statistical 90% of marriages are hypergamous.

Women cannot go backwards in lifestyle and the socio-economics of their social circles (which most often tend to reflect similar social status) plays a large role in pre-selecting (confirmation bias) what men they are most likely to meet, through their friends and workplaces, who then are decided upon by those other factors of attraction. A man without a master's degree would most likely need to be something akin to a self-employed entrepreneur to achieve comparable social standing.