Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Hot girl is always wishing me Happy Birthday

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Got a hot girl on facebook sending me a "Happy birthday" message for the last 2 or 3 years on my birthday and nameday.
I was busy with other chicks usually but now I'm just out of a LTR and some sex wouldn't hurt.
Since she didn't just post on my page, but send me a message, I take it as interest in me.
So how would you escalade?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
Just message her thanks for the birthday wish and start a conversation. How are you?
You don't need to over complicate this.
 
Top