Hot Girl Demands Good Dinner For Date. Smash Or Pass?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a female cousin that would schedule dates right across from her apartment and not eat the whole day. If she was on the fence about some guy, she would tell him that she wanted to go eat at one of the nice restaurants within walking distance from her apartment. They would drive half way across town to buy her dinner and little did they know she walked right out her front door. Its was all about a free meal and no investment on her part. She was always the selfish type.
I'm pretty sure she's not the only woman to do that.

From working in the nightlife I met plenty of women who go out without any money because they know there will be men plying them with food and drink in exchange for pretending to be open to 'more'. I never fell for it, but I know that this has being going on since the 1950s.

Girl using tinder to have free acco and food.jpeg

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I'd give a funny little update to this thread.

So a couple of nights ago, I matched another EE chick from OLD.

She asked to hangout with me. I said sure. Let's meet at x and x for a date.

She then proceeds to say to me that it would be nice if I could order a cab for her to pick her up to the date place (which BTW is less than 20 mins from hers. Its not even that far). Bear in mind I have never even met this chick and she's asking me to pay for her pick up.

Ofcourse I could easily afford the cab fare but I thought to myself. "Wtf? I've never even met this chick and she wants me to get her a cab? WTF is this bs"

So I asked her why not get her own cab. She then replied because it was the nice thing for me to do and clearly I'm not nice because I challenged her so she doesn't want to hang anymore.

I immediately blocked that ***** lol. I feel so lucky to not have wasted time on this.

Yo...I don't want to generalize or stereotype but these EE girls are ****ed.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. There are still a lot of chumps out there. Even in the 2020s, women on swipe apps are still getting plenty of first date offers for dinners in restaurants, despite the fact that so many articles now exist to urge men to avoid dinner dates in the early stages. Even the mainstream media was piking up on this as far back as 2016. In 2016, the mainstream media was at least 5-10 years behind the trend talked about in seduction spaces online.

Why are men even offering dinner dates anymore if the mainstream media has even noticed this?
Lets face it: most men are absolute suckers for love. Even the mythical Chad won't encounter a "hb9" on a daily.. So, the real problem is ( as useal) volume. No matter what, you should always hold frame. Getting bullied to pay her dinner..phow..that's gonna be a gruesome relationship..that is something you MUST know by bow OP

@OP seems like you want more than you can chew.

Funnily enough THIS reply:
You can't say you want a trad-con woman and can't even provide for dates. What are you thinking?
Summarizes the situation perfectly. Most of us want a traditional relationship without putting in the traditional work..N&chill is NOT traditional..that's as modern as it gets...

Traditional meant you'd approach a woman, text/ call her ( spending already!!), took her out while you kept spitting flava in her ear when separated. I.o.w she already was and always would be a money drain. Yes kiddos, I'm talking about the pre internet era, when you still had to throw coins into a phonecell..or a text would cost you 50 cents..

This type of behavior( feckboy behavior)is reserved for 1. Men with a lotta volume 2. Men who TRULY know what they want 3. A combination of 1 and 2. Especially 2 means you are willing to walk away. Well, the moment you have to "negotiate desire" ,you already show you operate from a vision of weakness, and,/ or lack of experience with women on that level.. because if you do have the experience, you simply cannot put ANY woman on a pedestal anymore..

4. = desperate TRYING to be all the above while fearing that you will never ever evah meet one like her again..

LISTEN FELLAS: every man better learns quickly what niche is right for him..ask yourself: how do I come across, what is realistic to expect, what type of woman do I want, AM I EVEN GOING TO STAND A CHANCE , ect ect.

When you act like you are lost in this jungle called modern dating, you'll bound to get eaten alive..

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I asked her why not get her own cab. She then replied because it was the nice thing for me to do and clearly I'm not nice because I challenged her so she doesn't want to hang anymore.
She's looking for a provider or someone to scam.

I had one that asked me for money to put gas in her car to come over to my house in Amsterdam Centrum from Diemen. I told her that taking a car to my house is a waste of time and money when there is a public transport option that would take less time than she'd need to find a parking space in my neighbourhood. Not to mention that parking in my neighbourhood is 7-8 euro an hour.

My logic angered her and she didn't want to come over anymore. Then she asked me, if I didn't want to spring for gas, would I buy an Apple gift card to give her grandma something nice...

You just dodged another scammer, dude.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I had one that asked me for money to put gas in her car to come over to my house in Amsterdam Centrum from Diemen. I told her that taking a car to my house is a waste of time and money when there is a public transport option that would take less time than she'd need to find a parking space in my neighbourhood. Not to mention that parking in my neighbourhood is 7-8 euro an hour.

My logic angered her and she didn't want to come over anymore. Then she asked me, if I didn't want to spring for gas, would I buy an Apple gift card to give her grandma something nice...

Rightfully so.

I start to actually understand women like this..we KNOW 99,9 % of women (especially non cooperatives ones) aint SHYTE. Despite this, we keep chasing the fish hole. Cool. So. You'll pay the price, both literally and figuratively. Untill a man learns his lesson..

An unpopular opinion here, but lets say there are two types of men: 1. in YouTube comments you'll ALWAYS find 30/40 + old dudes who say the gave up..they keep attracting the same types, and after a while a man is done. 2 the man who keeps getting taken to the cleaners, remarries 4 times ,ends up in trouble due to women ,she fecks his cousin/twin/father/ bff ect.

OP comes across as 2. For the longest time I would root for men who keep going, but nowedays i tend to lose respect real quick when I feel like a man is simply born to be played but refuses to acknowledge this. If the latter is true, better STEP back one time,to make 2 forward ..

SMASH OR PASS. As if the possibility of smashing was even an option..no it wasn't. This title might've been something SHE could've asked her female friends IF she was sincerely interested in OP..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most men are absolute suckers for love. Even the mythical Chad won't encounter a "hb9" on a daily.. So, the real problem is ( as useal) volume. No matter what, you should always hold frame. Getting bullied to pay her dinner..phow..that's gonna be a gruesome relationship.....When you act like you are lost in this jungle called modern dating, you'll bound to get eaten alive..
It has been said that men are the true romantics. I believe in that. From what I observe, there are far more men getting wrecked in the jungle of modern dating than women.

Very good viewpoint here!

Iron Rule of Tomassi #1 - Frame is Everything.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@jamesfromhouston What country are you in?
Mainly NYC but nowadays I travel a lot. Especially to Europe and been meeting these crazy girls there.

Getting bullied to pay her dinner..phow..that's gonna be a gruesome relationship..that is something you MUST know by bow OP

@OP seems like you want more than you can chew.
Haha dude. I wasn't bullied into it. I rejected her in the end. I told that dinner chick that we weren't vibing because she kept insisting on dinner rather than the plans I had set in mind.

SMASH OR PASS. As if the possibility of smashing was even an option..no it wasn't. This title might've been something SHE could've asked her female friends IF she was sincerely interested in OP..
I think my thread title threw a lot of bros off. I chose it because on our first meet, based on her initial IOIs, our heated conversation and kino and also discussion of Netflix chilling on next meet, I assumed we will definitely smash but she suddenly demanded a fancy dinner at an expensive restaurant. Even though she was keen to see me apparently. Askes me out almost immediately after our first meet. So in my head i was thinking do i stick to my guns to pass or sell myself short of one expensive dinner to smash. But readinf everyones comment and the fact she was negotiating so hard...yes, maybe the smash was off the table by then. I wouldn't know. I passed in the end. Felt ridiculous to be demanded to go to a very specific restaurant from a girl who apparently told me she is horny for me.

Last edited:

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree. These EE girls seem to have a very high sense of entitlement. It seriously baffles me how a girl I've never met demanded me to organize and pay for a cab to our first meet and feels offended that I questioned that.

They're looking for Simps.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I'd give a funny little update to this thread.

So a couple of nights ago, I matched another EE chick from OLD.

She asked to hangout with me. I said sure. Let's meet at x and x for a date.

She then proceeds to say to me that it would be nice if I could order a cab for her to pick her up to the date place (which BTW is less than 20 mins from hers. Its not even that far). Bear in mind I have never even met this chick and she's asking me to pay for her pick up.

Ofcourse I could easily afford the cab fare but I thought to myself. "Wtf? I've never even met this chick and she wants me to get her a cab? WTF is this bs"

I immediately blocked that ***** lol. I feel so lucky to not have wasted time on this.

Yo...I don't want to generalize or stereotype but these EE girls are ****ed.
Its the culture in EE, girls expect you to pay for everything. It's the way it works. 100% transactional.