Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot Coworker changed in front of me

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this is not a troll post.

Context
At work this evening. I work as a private instructor and am the only man who works there. I am typically last to leave and lock up the building. I often get asked to wait with my coworkers who are scared to be alone in the building or walk them to their cars.This due in part to our back lot being a little sketchy.

Anyways, I’ve had this hot 22 year old sorority girl (hb 8/9) who started working here over the summer right out of undergrad giving me Ioi's for a long time. Slender, nice peach ass, small tits, guys always orbiting her. Since day one I’ve treated her like a bratty sister and payed little mind to her. In turn she’s made every attempt at getting to know me. She once let it slip she had a ldr (oops) and I just layed in and roasted her boyfriend (21) for being beta among other things, and she ****ing loved it. Ironically this guy is a 6’3 aspiring bodybuilder chad looking dude. Quite certain he is suspicious... Don't blame him

I let her know through my actions I wasn’t interested in her, since at the time I was into another coworker (I’m dumb I know) and we kept it strictly platonic. Sorority girl definitely was into me and was even upset when one of her friends tried to hook me up with one of their mutual friends. She seemed relieved when I declined. Eventually I had a weird falling out with the coworker I was into and after the fact I found out that this girl was angry and jealous that I was buddy buddy with all the other women at work especially the sorority girl (Go figure). Other girl left and ever since sorority girl has constantly found ways to come chat with me, from stupid mundane things like pretending not knowing how to do something or making up a problem just to come hang with me. We don’t text unless its work, but she more or less treats me like a 'work boyfriend'. That said I am by no means a nice guy and I haven’t given this girl an inkling of validation. Quite the opposite, I constantly neg and blow her off which has made her more eager to see me and interact with me. I often tease her and frankly put her in her place and she frequently says "You sound like name(bf)" which has turned into "You sound like my boyfriend". She won't even say his name around me anymore even after I've met him.

TLDR and situation
Jump to today, I’m closing up and she asks me to please wait for her. I say sure and sit down in our front foyer while she closes the door to her room.

-This is a old historic home. We are alone-

Girl behind closed door starts asking what my plans are

-I say nothing much, going to go home and workout. (True, i'm lame)

She says she’s going to some party for her Bf’s brother which has some dumb theme and she's not 'into it'

-I rag on them and let her know how lame that is and yada yada and she eats it up.

Small talk ends and the girl swings open the door wearing a bra and flare pants. Somehow I was unphased, She continues to small talk me while now getting undressed right in front of me like a little show. She takes off her pants and is now down to her underwear and bra, looks me in the eye and says

“Do I look fat lol”?

To which I say stone cold with a big smile

“Yup”

She giggles, puts on her outfit and does a little spin for me and asks how she looks, I tell her she looks like a flight attendant with that look, she laughs. This girl weighs maybe 110 lbs btw

“Does my butt look good in this”? With a little pose and turn

I say, "You should ask your boyfriend that". and she laughs and then looks a little distressed...

A little casual banter later and we both get up to leave and she insists I shut off the lights because she’s “scared”. As I get up from my chair I come a foot from her chest and stare right at her tits unashamed

“Did you just check out my boobs”? she says with a coy smile

To which I say “yup, sure did”

She laughs and says “I’ve got to quit asking you for ‘favors’ at work”

I say “Yeah seriously, you’re going to make me sound like a nice guy on paper with all the **** I do”

She then made some comment about "at least not being my stalker or ex", as she knows my relationship history... Not sure why she made this comment tbh. She then sauntered off to her car and assumedly went to this party.

But like... what the **** man.
Like either this chick wants me and is thinking of branch swinging or I am super in the friendzone and she's extra comfy lol. Felt like this was almost a mega **** test....Regardless, working with these women and seeing how they scrap and use manipulation among other things is nuts! I’m already transitioning to leave this job for good and it’s been amazing for analyzing women's behavior and how to respond to it. This exchange also put in perspective how I'm still hung up on a oneitis from months back, but could easily pull other attractive women and need to move on asap

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m struggling to understand what caused you not to fvck her right there. You had the Green light
Meh. I'm a *****.
Aside from that I don't wanna shack up with her while I still work there, less I wanna loose my job which I still need atm and get my ass beat by her 300lb boyfriend. Not worth

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. I'm a *****.
Aside from that I don't wanna shack up with her while I still work there, less I wanna loose my job which I still need atm and get my ass beat by her 300lb boyfriend. Not worth
How are you going to lose your job if she’s stripping in front of you? If anything, she was harassing you if you want to play it by the letter….you had total cover. And the bf? He would have never found out.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you going to lose your job if she’s stripping in front of you? If anything, she was harassing you if you want to play it by the letter….you had total cover. And the bf? He would have never found out.
Probably. There is no hr though. This is a small business and were all contractors. I'd have the potential to lose my job because I'm ****ting where I eat and whos to say this girl won't pull some ****? Clearly she's audacious and not very trustworthy... I'd rather not take the risk or walk on eggshells while I'm there.

Also, i'm a little *****. I'm working on it. You're right though I should have came up to plate

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
But like... what the **** man.
Like either this chick wants me and is thinking of branch swinging or I am super in the friendzone and she's extra comfy lol. Felt like this was almost a mega **** test....Regardless, working with these women and seeing how they scrap and use manipulation among other things is nuts! I’m already transitioning to leave this job for good and it’s been amazing for analyzing women's behavior and how to respond to it. This exchange also put in perspective how I'm still hung up on a oneitis from months back, but could easily pull other attractive women and need to move on asap
There is a big difference between a (1) friendzone change in front of you and a (2) flirtatious change in front of you.

#1 is all business. She'll be talking about work, the weather, food, etc., while swapping out her jeans or top. It just means (like you said) extreme comfort level. She considers the guy her "brother."

#2 would involve flirting/innuendo. This sounds much more like #2. There is definitely attraction there.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably. There is no hr though. This is a small business and were all contractors. I'd have the potential to lose my job because I'm ****ting where I eat and whos to say this girl won't pull some ****? Clearly she's audacious and not very trustworthy... I'd rather not take the risk or walk on eggshells while I'm there.

Also, i'm a little *****. I'm working on it. You're right though I should have came up to plate
Well…you followed your gut. If she’s not your type for any number of reasons so be it. Kudos to you if so. In reading this post I inferred you had regrets. Women literally are now throwing themselves at you, keep your chin up

also…Apple has a very simple voice recorder option on watch and phone. Cover your ass and then find your way into hers lol

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a big difference between a (1) friendzone change in front of you and a (2) flirtatious change in front of you.

#1 is all business. She'll be talking about work, the weather, food, etc., while swapping out her jeans or top. It just means (like you said) extreme comfort level. You're her brother.

#2 would involve flirting/innuendo. This sounds much more like #2. There is definitely attraction there.
I think it's a little of both. I think she does see me as a big brother somewhat, but I can also tell she's very attracted to me. After the girl I was into left sorority girl turned it up to 10 with the attention

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also…Apple has a very simple voice recorder option on watch and phone. Cover your ass and then find your way into hers lol
LMAO

No regrets. More just bewildered fascination. Besides I get the feeling I could hit her up in the future no prob.
This has happened to me in the past with women though, my first post was detailing this and most assumed I was trolling despite being sexually inexperienced and having chicks throw themselves at me. This girl knows that I've had whackos from old jobs stalk me, try to cancel me through title 9 in college and girls that came onto me hard and when I got cold feet those same women accused me of harassment. Fortunately in all those instances I had my ass covered, but the hesitancy remains.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think it's a little of both. I think she does see me as a big brother somewhat, but I can also tell she's very attracted to me. After the girl I was into left sorority girl turned it up to 10 with the attention
Yeah I was thinking the lines were somewhat blurred too. If you hadn't started teasing her, she might have kept it more business-like.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ugh the entire scenario just takes me back to high school / college lol. I miss the days when life was this simple. Get it next time OP!

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chic is so desperate for your attention and validation that she resorted to her last weapon, showing off her body. Shows a bit of her character and what she is willing to do. Seems very untrustworthy if you ask me. If she’s willing go to those lengths while she has a bf, then she is low quality. If you didn’t work with her, you probably could have smashed her on the spot but tread lightly at work. Crazy how women have so much freedom in this world. Imagine if you dropped your pants in front of a female coworker. You’d get a harassment charge, fired and have a tarnished record for life. Women have zero accountability and it‘s just astounding. A woman’s body is not threatening but just a man’s brief gaze is harassment.

Women will often forget you are a man too and will treat you like a ”girl friend”. They will say random sh!t like, “Does my butt look good in these jeans? Can you see my boobs? Can you see my nipples through this shirt. Do you like the color of my thong? Is this too much cleavage? Latest one I heard was with the use of the word “moist”. I asked if the food she was mentioning was moist in the middle and she eluded to the idea that word Is exclusively used now to describe a woman’s pvssy. Ok, I didn’t get the official memo but what about the food? Completely ridiculous and confusing. She makes sexual conversation and wants to be sexually validated but at the same time is appalled if approached with the same topics and notions when she is not driving the interaction. Complete chaos. Lol, if you want some D, just come and get it and stop playing all these mind games.

Hippy chic (post baby, breastfeeding stage) at work yesterday was walking in the hall, no bra, hard nipples, engorged t!ts swinging all over the place. Free spirited but also looking out for wondering eyes. If you don’t want ppl looking at the show you are putting on, then dress appropriately. Face palm and also can I get some milk for my coffee?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Small talk ends and the girl swings open the door wearing a bra and flare pants. Somehow I was unphased, She continues to small talk me while now getting undressed right in front of me like a little show. She takes off her pants and is now down to her underwear and bra, looks me in the eye and says

“Do I look fat lol”?
I would have gone for the kill right there. That´s the greenest light in the history of green lights. Honestly Im kind of jealous of you bro.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have gone for the kill right there. That´s the greenest light in the history of green lights. Honestly Im kind of jealous of you bro.
Nah lol. If I made a move It could have easily gone south and caused issues at work and with mutuals. That said, i'd probably just hit this girl up in the future once i'm out of this gig which should be in the next few months. Honestly, it felt more like a test then anything. kinda like hey i'm hot as **** and you're probably used to seeing this kinda of stuff (i'm not) and to see if i'd play it cool or make a move. I won't lie it took some will power to not escalate and give into her attention seeking behavior, instead I just went hardcore amused mastery and genuinely acted like I didn't care, which even surprised me lol.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah lol. If I made a move It could have easily gone south and caused issues at work and with mutuals. That said, i'd probably just hit this girl up in the future once i'm out of this gig which should be in the next few months. Honestly, it felt more like a test then anything. kinda like hey i'm hot as **** and you're probably used to seeing this kinda of stuff (i'm not) and to see if i'd play it cool or make a move. I won't lie it took some will power to not escalate and give into her attention seeking behavior, instead I just went hardcore amused mastery and genuinely acted like I didn't care, which even surprised me lol.
It sure was….

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chic is so desperate for your attention and validation that she resorted to her last weapon, showing off her body. Shows a bit of her character and what she is willing to do. Seems very untrustworthy if you ask me. If she’s willing go to those lengths while she has a bf, then she is low quality. If you didn’t work with her, you probably could have smashed her on the spot but tread lightly at work. Crazy how women have so much freedom in this world. Imagine if you dropped your pants in front of a female coworker. You’d get a harassment charge, fired and have a tarnished record for life. Women have zero accountability and it‘s just astounding. A woman’s body is not threatening but just a man’s brief gaze is harassment.
Yeah i'm not gonna **** where I eat. Every job i've had post high school i've had encounters with girls similar to this one and all of them have either ended badly or with me *****ing out. The most egregious offense was when a waitress I worked with came around and grabed my groin hard while I was bent over putting away plates. I jumped up and told her that wasn't cool and our dishwasher saw the whole exchange. girl was amazed and in shock that I rejected her advances, she was bpd pysho with a crazy boyfriend who wanted to murder any dude that looked at her. After I politely told this girl i'm not interested she then quit shortly thereafter and accused me and our head chef of sexually harassing HER. Fortunately, no one believed her and they let it go.

Literal next job working at a studio the assistant manager who is ten years my senior comes on to me and went as far as to lock me in a room and tell me she wants me. She gave me $30 dollar dollar store gift card and wanted to be my sugar moma. I rejected her and she later turned into my stalker which led to a whole saga of bull****. That same job a coworker got drunk and fooled around with a guy at work who was engaged and tried to rope me into it. She claimed she was raped, she wasn't and she wanted it and then tried to get me to come to her aid in getting him fired. I bailed hardcore and ended up having to get corporate involved in all of the mishaps, they were all fired after I left the company.

I've got a whole bunch of these stories unfortunately, but i've learned 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'.
A girl in a college zoom class came onto me and invited me to be apart of her poly relationship. I bailed said no thanks and she later tried to get title 9 involved and say I harassed her sexually....

M

member160761

You did not strike the iron while it was hot with the heat of a 1000 suns. She sounds like trouble and nothing you should think about. You missed your chance, now don't cry over spilled milk. It was a one time opportunity and thinks you are a homo from this point onward. Even if not, be prepared for the borefriend when he finds out if you do something.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she was trying to get you to make a sexual move. And you did the right thing. Shows you have options that don't involve drama. Take it as a compliment and that you qualify to be in that lane with recent college grads,.. so go after the ones who don't have complications in their lives like boyfriends and being colleagues.

If you want to play with fire be sure she comes to your house, record consent, use protection, and don't say you weren't warned.

You obviously attract women, and you gotta weed through to find the good among the bad. It comes with the territory. She's a bad deal in her current condition.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i'm not gonna **** where I eat. Every job i've had post high school i've had encounters with girls similar to this one and all of them have either ended badly or with me *****ing out. The most egregious offense was when a waitress I worked with came around and grabed my groin hard while I was bent over putting away plates. I jumped up and told her that wasn't cool and our dishwasher saw the whole exchange. girl was amazed and in shock that I rejected her advances, she was bpd pysho with a crazy boyfriend who wanted to murder any dude that looked at her. After I politely told this girl i'm not interested she then quit shortly thereafter and accused me and our head chef of sexually harassing HER. Fortunately, no one believed her and they let it go.

Literal next job working at a studio the assistant manager who is ten years my senior comes on to me and went as far as to lock me in a room and tell me she wants me. She gave me $30 dollar dollar store gift card and wanted to be my sugar moma. I rejected her and she later turned into my stalker which led to a whole saga of bull****. That same job a coworker got drunk and fooled around with a guy at work who was engaged and tried to rope me into it. She claimed she was raped, she wasn't and she wanted it and then tried to get me to come to her aid in getting him fired. I bailed hardcore and ended up having to get corporate involved in all of the mishaps, they were all fired after I left the company.

I've got a whole bunch of these stories unfortunately, but i've learned 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'.
A girl in a college zoom class came onto me and invited me to be apart of her poly relationship. I bailed said no thanks and she later tried to get title 9 involved and say I harassed her sexually....
You have lived and seen this level of crazy. Good that you didn’t take the bait. A girl at work always jokes, “it’s just a pen!s” and shrugs off the idea of it being anything special. Need to take the same approach. Bra and panties are just like a swimsuit. Keep your cool and stay out of court.