Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot Coworker changed in front of me

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That reminds of this scene on Hunger Games: Catching Fire
I've always thought the distressed look on Jennifer Lawrence's face in that scene was interesting.
Along with Woody Harrelson's "Thank you".

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did not strike the iron while it was hot with the heat of a 1000 suns. She sounds like trouble and nothing you should think about. You missed your chance, now don't cry over spilled milk. It was a one time opportunity and thinks you are a homo from this point onward. Even if not, be prepared for the borefriend when he finds out if you do something.
I didn't miss my chance though, I didn't take the bait. She knows I'm not gay since the other girls at work wanted me and that made her competition anxiety go into overdrive, that and I clearly let her know I was looking at her. She also got a rise after finding out she intimidated the girl I was into to.

No regurts

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have lived and seen this level of crazy. Good that you didn’t take the bait. A girl at work always jokes, “it’s just a pen!s” and shrugs off the idea of it being anything special. Need to take the same approach. Bra and panties are just like a swimsuit. Keep your cool and stay out of court.
This level of crazy really messed me up though. My first GF left a dude for me back in my early 20s and she was a full blown bpd who likely would've taken her life had I dumped her. Following that I had a lot of women come on to me and pull some whack shid, I later realized I was getting these women in my life by NOT doing anything. Now I see the forest for the tress and have the foresight to not pursue or engage with girls like this. It seems the more secure 'normal' women are the ones that don't outwardly throw themselves at me with their bull. If I lived on my own and was more financially secure I'd probably be more willing to engage casually with women at large though.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well…you followed your gut. If she’s not your type for any number of reasons so be it. Kudos to you if so. In reading this post I inferred you had regrets. Women literally are now throwing themselves at you, keep your chin up

also…Apple has a very simple voice recorder option on watch and phone. Cover your ass and then find your way into hers lol
A coworker changing in front of you doesn't give you "cover" for fvcking her at work. Not sure where you get the idea it does but at best you'd get fired for inappropriate behavior at work rather than sexual harassment

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i'm not gonna **** where I eat. Every job i've had post high school i've had encounters with girls similar to this one and all of them have either ended badly or with me *****ing out. The most egregious offense was when a waitress I worked with came around and grabed my groin hard while I was bent over putting away plates. I jumped up and told her that wasn't cool and our dishwasher saw the whole exchange. girl was amazed and in shock that I rejected her advances, she was bpd pysho with a crazy boyfriend who wanted to murder any dude that looked at her. After I politely told this girl i'm not interested she then quit shortly thereafter and accused me and our head chef of sexually harassing HER. Fortunately, no one believed her and they let it go.

Literal next job working at a studio the assistant manager who is ten years my senior comes on to me and went as far as to lock me in a room and tell me she wants me. She gave me $30 dollar dollar store gift card and wanted to be my sugar moma. I rejected her and she later turned into my stalker which led to a whole saga of bull****. That same job a coworker got drunk and fooled around with a guy at work who was engaged and tried to rope me into it. She claimed she was raped, she wasn't and she wanted it and then tried to get me to come to her aid in getting him fired. I bailed hardcore and ended up having to get corporate involved in all of the mishaps, they were all fired after I left the company.

I've got a whole bunch of these stories unfortunately, but i've learned 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'.
A girl in a college zoom class came onto me and invited me to be apart of her poly relationship. I bailed said no thanks and she later tried to get title 9 involved and say I harassed her sexually....
You're probably one good looking dude I assume.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A coworker changing in front of you doesn't give you "cover" for fvcking her at work. Not sure where you get the idea it does but at best you'd get fired for inappropriate behavior at work rather than sexual harassment
Well I am certainly not advocating rape…as I was not in that scenario I can only respond from the way it was painted by the OP but it certainly seems as if he was being seduced … if I was in that position as I said, the Apple Watch is in full effect, I get consent on tape and game on … but I can’t disagree with your assessment to not mess with your work either. Nobody in my job for any reason ever changes in front of me and unless he is working in a club or a similar venue where women would naturally do that I can’t see why he would either?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from that I don't wanna shack up with her while I still work there, less I wanna loose my job which I still need atm
Job interviewing is a big pain in the butt in any sort of economic conditions. Current economic conditions are recessionary, so it would be an even bigger pain. In certain job fields, job searching is always difficult. My job field is a white collar job field that is layoff prone and job searches are 3-12 months in most cases. Without income, 3-12 months can be difficult.

Unemployment is a major risk factor in losing a girlfriend and it's not a good position for impressing new women. It's not easy to get laid while unemployed, despite former PUA Roosh's legendary article on getting laid while unemployed. In the early 2010s, Roosh wrote an article about being unemployed, living in his dad's basement as a male in his early 30s, and getting laid. Roosh's article about getting laid while unemployed seemed easy in principle but difficult to execute in practice.

I am lucky that in my jobs over the past ~10 years or so, I haven't had any upper tier looking female co-workers. I've had a few co-workers in the 6-6.5 range and occasionally they were unmarried and unattached. I'm not risking my job for an HB 6.5.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well I am certainly not advocating rape…as I was not in that scenario I can only respond from the way it was painted by the OP but it certainly seems as if he was being seduced … if I was in that position as I said, the Apple Watch is in full effect, I get consent on tape and game on … but I can’t disagree with your assessment to not mess with your work either. Nobody in my job for any reason ever changes in front of me and unless he is working in a club or a similar venue where women would naturally do that I can’t see why he would either?
Wouldn't have anything to do with rape. Most employers are not cool with you fvcking at work. Can't think of a single one that is actually.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am lucky that in my jobs over the past ~10 years or so, I haven't had any upper tier looking female co-workers. I've had a few co-workers in the 6-6.5 range and occasionally they were unmarried and unattached. I'm not risking my job for an HB 6.5.
When I first started this gig there were only 3 other employees and I worked alone. Now after being there for a little over a year I am now surrounded by young attractive women. The owner of the company is an attractive 30 year old who has openly told me she has no interest in hiring other men and that I was an 'exception', she did later have a gay guy work there though lol. I recall telling my friends how I could foresee drama unfolding as I came to know these girls and they all said they were 'jealous' and sounds fun. Which on some level it is, but also makes work stressful as I have to walk on eggshells and be aloof as possible. I caught boredline oneitis for a girl I worked with there and her and I hit it off more or less on accident, she was planning on leaving for her full time gig after the summer ended, so we both said **** it.

Unfortunately, she got cold feet and then did a bunch of weird ****. She was hung up on a cheating ex, emotionally unavailable and intimidated by me. She was also for the first time single in her adult life and was overwhelmed by the attention she was getting from orbiters. She ended up wanting to keep it 'professional' despite her coming on to me. She then stayed at the job part time coincidentally only on the days and times I was there, she was making maybe $50 a week and eventually she was replaced. I sent her one feeler text after she left and she ghosted me. After the fact it turns out there was a noticeable love triangle kind of **** between her, sorority girl and myself. Sorority girl intimidated this girl (despite her being very attractive) and there was a bunch of covert drama between the two. It really soured my work experience and gave me the push to start going private and work for myself. I am currently in that transition process and I have several other gigs going on, but need to tread carefully and slowly until I am more financially sound.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably one good looking dude I assume.
Late bloomer mascsthetic pretty boy who is only recently embracing his masculinity after years of being an insecure afc virgin. Currently putting on mass and filling out my frame while also working on my inner 'frame' and confidence.