Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot... Cooooooold

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK... two weeks ago, girl was down for somethin', basically on some admittance thing about how regrets the past and how she wished she'd done it different... she wants to correct it, see if it can be worked out

I was down for this... nothin' exclusive but I could vibe with her... next thing I know girl is coooooooooooooooold

I hadn't seen her so I know I haven't done things wrong.. I mean I got some tickets for a free concert this Sunday, which she was all down for this time last week...

Now I've dropped her a couple calls over a few days, and never receive an answer... basically lookin' for a confirmation on this concert, to see if it was still all good or not... failure to reach her on the speakin' led me to droppin a txt message lookin' for some sort of confirmation... do I get it? Nope...

What possible reasons do we have for this sudden change? I'm not gonna bother with it any longer as it's clear that she ain't with it, being all ignorant and whatnot... but I would like to know what happened for possible future occurences...

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes

I aggree with Massive Attack for the most part.

Sounds like a female headcase trip. She probably really wanted you before you went for the bait brother. You live and learn or at least try.

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from this girl. I can tell that you have been crazy about her in the past and she knows it. She now also knows that you are what I call her 'reserve', someone that she can go to if it all goes to crap and you will pick her up again, give her the self-confidence to go pick up another guy.

If you really want to see something funny, don't contact her, and wait until the next wave of low-self-confidence brings her back to you. Act indifferent that shes back, like REALLY indifferent, and see that change that will take place. She will work so damn hard to get you back to what she now sees as 'normal', that it will be hilarious.

Itsatisfies

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, let's play a little word game, I'm gonna give you some words and you put them in a sentence.

Girl, curb, kick

Any questions?

Reaction score
DUDE SHE IS A TYPICAL ***** EX GF SHE JUST WANTS TO BUILD UP HER CONFIDENCE SO SHE CAN F THE NEXT GUY SHE IS ATTRACTED TO MAN .

DTB ( DUMP THAT *****) IS ALL I GOT TO SAY TO YOU MY MAN . GET ANOTHER WOMAN TO FORGET HER .

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't give her a "Yes, I need to get back together" thing at all, I just played around it... like I could care less, which was the case given that I had other options, one of whom I'm seein' tonight... but I'm rare on turnin' down a girl who I'm feelin', even if I'm seein' one or two, I can work a night out with another to see if that's a better option for me...

She said she wanted to "Start again from day one", eventually when I gave her a sketchy answer on it I just set everythin down like "I don't believe you... we'll see", I was well aware of the situation and where I stood, made it clear that we were nothin' until she could prove herself...

She even got wind that I was meetin' up with this other girl before she got back to the city for University... at no point was there any hint that I've waited for this girl, that's why I don't quite get what happened...

On a development tho' she replied to me on a "I'd like to go. Sorry for not tellin' you sooner, I've been busy", lol... I replied with a time, but I do have some lovely thoughts of no-showin' on her... or turnin' up with this other girl and tellin' her that I've given her ticket away before goin' with this other girl, lol...

Last edited: