Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hot chicks without makeup

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that is true. They are human beings who eat, sleep and poop, just like us, but in a much more luxirous manner.

Who cares if Madonna looks like a zombie without makeup? It's irrelevant. Not that the photography really helped anyways. I'm sure most if not all of these people look better without make up than the picture that is shown. All it takes is a picture taken at a bad angle or a wrong moment and suddenly someone looks hideous. It's all part of the media machine to keep people hooked and not paying attention to things that reay matter in life.

Anyways, rant over. Yeah, no matter how hot some chick seems, she has her flaws. Generally, the hotter they act, the more their hiding.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they're not 9-10s, people. i dont include the effects of makeup in my rating system. ;P

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It must hurt to wake up every morning and look at yourself in the mirror looking like that...gross.

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Yeah, that is true. They are human beings who eat, sleep and poop, just like us, but in a much more luxirous manner.

Who cares if Madonna looks like a zombie without makeup? It's irrelevant. Not that the photography really helped anyways. I'm sure most if not all of these people look better without make up than the picture that is shown. All it takes is a picture taken at a bad angle or a wrong moment and suddenly someone looks hideous. It's all part of the media machine to keep people hooked and not paying attention to things that reay matter in life.

Anyways, rant over. Yeah, no matter how hot some chick seems, she has her flaws. Generally, the hotter they act, the more their hiding.
I agree. Most of the non-makeup pictures were bad shots. I'm sure they don't look that bad in person without makeup.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Who cares if Madonna looks like a zombie without makeup? It's irrelevant.
Its relevent if you are the guy that is sleeping next to a girl who you thought was hot the following night and then you wake up next to a goblin afterwards. I am sure that Guy Richie went looking for spiderman after waking up the first time next to Madonna.

oakraiderz2 said:
It must hurt to wake up every morning and look at yourself in the mirror looking like that...gross.
The funny thing about it, is that celebrities have people walk around them who also pay magazines to constantly say "how hot they are" even though their looks have deteriorated over the years.

Back to Madonna again, she actually still believes that she is hot sh1t (even though she never was). Yet she still prances around in stockings on stage looking more like someone unattractive mom while the majority of her audience are either women or gay men.

Also when they put a celebrity in magazine after a shoot, they digitally alter the curves and bodies of women to make them look much hotter then they are. Kim Kardashian never looked this good, after her playboy photo's shoot:

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=15731

Speaking of Kim, what did she ever do to become a celebrity?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!! Alicia Silverstone!

And so many guys thought she was hot in her better days.

Madonna, she's just a nasty c u n t regardless. Maybe one day it'll dawn on her that nobody wants to see a 50+ year woman prancing around in her panties.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fact is the vast majority of hot chicks look completely average or below average without makeup on.

So next time you see the b!tchy hot chick walking down the street imagine her without makeup.