Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot chick at my part-time job looks, smiles at me a lot. One issue

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
Basically this. I work a second part time job, retail part time. There is this HB 9 chick I work with. The last month or so for some reason she says hi more, and smiles/smirks when making eye contact and goes out of her way more to speak to me.

tight body HB8.5 to 9 hotties but one small problem. She's 17 and my state it's 18 legal age. So, how do you keep her maintaining interest until they turn 18?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all seriousness, stick to women old enough to drink legally....after all you are in your 30's.

A lot fewer potential problems, namely Workplace SH allegations, potential of statutory stuff, and contributing to the delinquency if there is any substances used. The Holy Trinity of Federal Pound you in the Ass Prison

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
In all seriousness, stick to women old enough to drink legally....after all you are in your 30's.

A lot fewer potential problems, namely Workplace SH allegations, potential of statutory stuff, and contributing to the delinquency if there is any substances used. The Holy Trinity of Federal Pound you in the Ass Prison

Actually where I work we have had girl complain about coworkers harassing them from time to time and no, not all of these guys are fat ugly guys. One manager got transferred for taking pics of coworkers. Lawyers settled out of court. beyond me why he wasn't quickly fired because we have cameras everywhere. Manager was fat and in his late 50s and married. always tried flirting with the girls. Beyond me how slobs like this actually think they have a chance.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically this. I work a second part time job, retail part time. There is this HB 9 chick I work with. The last month or so for some reason she says hi more, and smiles/smirks when making eye contact and goes out of her way more to speak to me.

tight body HB8.5 to 9 hotties but one small problem. She's 17 and my state it's 18 legal age. So, how do you keep her maintaining interest until they turn 18?
How long until she turns 18?

I'd make a move the second she turns 18. One of the biggest perks of retail jobs is dating/fuccking your co-workers.

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
How long until she turns 18?

I'd make a move the second she turns 18. One of the biggest perks of retail jobs is dating/fuccking your co-workers.
Dunno. Senior in HS so it could be any day now, or next June.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had to post this here because you got this song stuck in my head. My deepest apologies.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, how do you keep her maintaining interest until they turn 18?
Focus on your success. Part time job, that's a bad horrible word combination. Part time itself means you have to go out of your way, and job means you need money. Good news is that you surviving. A girl that can get you wiped off the world and into a prison and then life of poverty is bad news.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just keep flirting with her, and tell her that you should hook up for her 18th birthday. :cool: