Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'Hot Burglar' Wanted by Cops Drives Women Crazy on Social Media

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a man who, is wanted by cops and has a criminal record, is turning women on.

I think the woman are just joking around, but there is probably a lot of truth to it.

Let’s put it another way; would a man be turned on by a hot fertile women who had a criminal record?

Thoughts?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has to be a coincidence that he has an amazing hairline, squared jaw, simmetrical face and strong neck...without forgetting his dont F with me eyes.

What does the average man needs more to understand that looks (genetics) is the only ticket to raw animal unconditioned sex with women...is there still someone who thinks that being generous, caring or funny is gonna make any difference?

For fvck sake, a burglar and a thief got a rockstart like status mixing a hot look + criminal behaviour...I understand that leaders, schools and churches have to sell a lie to keep society stable but it doesnt need a genius IQ to understand how it works nowadays.

I'm even more convinced that hitting the gym in my late teens, mma in my 20s and generally not giving a fvck about social rules has been the best investment when it comes of maximising my sexual potential, wish I understood before.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a man who, is wanted by cops and has a criminal record, is turning women on.

I think the woman are just joking around, but there is probably a lot of truth to it.

Let’s put it another way; would a man be turned on by a hot fertile women who had a criminal record?

Thoughts?
Guy is decent looking for uk standards, good looking version of an Elon Musk, but here in the us there are much better looking men than him.

Here in the us though his burglary games wouldn't last long at all because gun ownership is legal. In a state like Missouri, Arizona or here in Fl he'd be shot by now.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can’t go wrong with hunter eyes.

Inb4 one or more of the following:

1. It’s not his looks. It’s how he carries himself lol.

2. Looks only get you in the door lol.
I think it is about looks. If females are fawning over his mugshot... They didn't interact with him in person to see how he carries himself. It's unlikely he would be so awkward that it would cancel his looks. Most guys aren't awkward enough to cancel out chad looks. To borrow this clip from another poster that put it up... It's not like he'd be like this guy.

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man who has more alpha qualities and takes alpha action more than 99% of men women are usually fraternizing with is considered hot, and makes their clam gush for the first time in a year --- whoa you don't say lol

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy is decent looking for uk standards, good looking version of an Elon Musk, but here in the us there are much better looking men than him.

Here in the us though his burglary games wouldn't last long at all because gun ownership is legal. In a state like Missouri, Arizona or here in Fl he'd be shot by now.
Given that many (most?) in the US actually descend from 'Brits' and other Euro countries... which we also heavily mixed with over the centuries, I don't think you'll find there's much difference at all across the sexes. Granted US seems a step ahead in plastic surgery and have an obsession with perfect white teeth, which I guess may make a difference in some cases if you don't mind that kind of thing. But US also winning the 'fat' race too across the globe.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was about to upload this as I live an hour down the road.....

its absolutely hilarious that nearly every woman in the comments is the hallmark generic single mom with at least 2 kids and some kind of toddler, filtering her pics to look like a hooker out of GTA on the PS2, as her self esteem is lower than the titanic........

the way women never learn, let it burn.......

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Given that many (most?) in the US actually descend from 'Brits' and other Euro countries... which we also heavily mixed with over the centuries, I don't think you'll find there's much difference at all across the sexes. Granted US seems a step ahead in plastic surgery and have an obsession with perfect white teeth, which I guess may make a difference in some cases if you don't mind that kind of thing. But US also winning the 'fat' race too across the globe.
Disagree. Women and men are much better looking in the us. A lot of german genes in the us.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would aid and abet the fvck out of that bad b!tch lol.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are turned on by men who break the law because they aren’t beta sheeps. This is not news

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet the women fawning over him have a lifetime of making bad decisions.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?

Strong jawline combined with hardcore badboy behavior. Lots of trashy women would go after him. No surprise.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you have plenty of evidence/experience of travelling around the UK to back that up.

European men are actually very good looking on average. They always pose strong competition when im abroad. Their accents add to it as well. They are considered to be more exotic than americans. Especially sweedish and german guys it seems. They tend to have those nordic quality looks. Brits too though.

Big goal has obviously never been around a lot of them to say that.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscular neck, great hair, very good cheekbones, "Incel TV's Chad" blue eyes, strong & long jaw (signifying tallness) wth a great goinal angle, and hunter eyes. About the only defect I can see is maybe a long philtrim, but even that is OK on a tall man's face. Oh, and a bad boy.

This does not surprise me in the least. :rolleyes: