"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Hosted chat this Wednesday - Read for specific details

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
Hosted chat this Wednesday

Come to chat on polaris.starchat.net, channel #DonJuan, at this time:

4pm Pacific - 6pm Central - 7pm EST - 12am GMT

One hour discussion on the following topics:

  • Putting into action that which we read.
  • Tips on finding new friends that are natural DJs.
  • Long term relationships.

If you're not sure how to get on, just ask.

It will be a moderated session with myself, some board ops and "normal guys".

Nick
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
To the top.
 

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
Again to the top.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Ill be there if im not working.
 

McHenry

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
UK
I'd like to participate but I dont know how to find the channel. Could someone post some instructions ???
I've never used Mirc before.
Thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LT1

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
I'm there! :D
 

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
1) Go to www.mirc.co.uk

2) Download MIRC

3) Install MIRC

4) Run MIRC

5) type /server polaris.starchat.net

6) Type /nick <yourname>

7) Type /join #donjuan
 

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2001
Messages
865
Reaction score
10
Location
Swansea, Wales, UK
One more bump - Event is tommorow
 
Top