Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Horse dewormer flying off the shelves - LMAO

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ivermectin hate is actually pure propaganda. It has been used for decades to successfully treat disease and viral infection (in humans) and there are almost no side effects.

The only reason the for the hate in the narrative is because it's cheap and there's no money to be made from it.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s What You Need to Know about Ivermectin
  • FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans. Ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. Ivermectin is not an anti-viral (a drug for treating viruses).
  • Taking large doses of this drug is dangerous and can cause serious harm.
  • If you have a prescription for ivermectin for an FDA-approved use, get it from a legitimate source and take it exactly as prescribed.
  • Never use medications intended for animals on yourself. Ivermectin preparations for animals are very different from those approved for humans.
What is Ivermectin and How is it Used?
Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical (on the skin) forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.

Some forms of ivermectin are used in animals to prevent heartworm disease and certain internal and external parasites. It’s important to note that these products are different from the ones for people, and safe when used as prescribed for animals, only.

When Can Taking Ivermectin Be Unsafe?
The FDA has not reviewed data to support use of ivermectin in COVID-19 patients to treat or to prevent COVID-19; however, some initial research is underway. Taking a drug for an unapproved use can be very dangerous. This is true of ivermectin, too.

There’s a lot of misinformation around, and you may have heard that it’s okay to take large doses of ivermectin. That is wrong.

Even the levels of ivermectin for approved uses can interact with other medications, like blood-thinners. You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death.

Ivermectin Products for Animals Are Different from Ivermectin Products for People
For one thing, animal drugs are often highly concentrated because they are used for large animals like horses and cows, which can weigh a lot more than we do—a ton or more. Such high doses can be highly toxic in humans.

Moreover, FDA reviews drugs not just for safety and effectiveness of the active ingredients, but also for the inactive ingredients. Many inactive ingredients found in animal products aren’t evaluated for use in people. Or they are included in much greater quantity than those used in people. In some cases, we don’t know how those inactive ingredients will affect how ivermectin is absorbed in the human body.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you get the above information? I don't see a single source for any of those claims.

The fact that it references the FDA multiple times is laughable, the FDA is the most incompetent medical authority in history.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The FDA does not do most of those things and you did none of them.

You didn't even provide a source. I am merely trying to have a discussion.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The FDA does not do most of those things and you did none of them.

You couldn't even provide me a source.
But I'ma big enuff ol' boy to wrassle your ass down and give you a tube of Zimecterin

Billtx49

Reaction score

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Google when I want knowledge.

Oh, interesting, I use scholarly journals.

Can you give me a single source besides the FDA or WHO, that shows harm or ineffacy from Ivermectin? Or just ANY peer-reviewed study from a legitimate scientific/medical journal?

(these are all links to publications from peer-reviewed, highly established journals, and I can link more if you want)

Ivermectin: 25 years and still going strong

Ivermectin A Review of its Antifilarial Activity, Pharmacokinetic Properties and Clinical Efficacy in Onchocerciasis

Ivermectin in human medicine

Ivermectin: 25 years and still going strong

Ivermectin: potential candidate for the treatment of Covid 19

Ivermectin and COVID-19: Keeping Rigor in Times of Urgency

Ivermectin, ‘Wonder drug’ from Japan: the human use perspective

Ivermectin in COVID-19: What do we know?

The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

The life and times of ivermectin — a success story

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
You asked for a source. I found it. Take all that drug you want. I won’t be.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked for a source. I found it. Take all that drug you want. I won’t be.
That article isn't a source of anything, all it says is that Ivermectin hasn't been approved for treatment of Covid, therefore its dangerous (even though it is FDA-approved). There are NO papers I've ever seen that show it is dangerous. Every paper I've seen says it is well-tolerated and has been used safely in mass populations.

exactly which one of those advocates using horse or cattle wormer ?
What?

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The original article is about people using ivermectin wormer for livestock as self medicated treatment. You decided to play debate-badass...
a refresher for you who seems to lack reading comprehension...
Ivermectin Products for Animals Are Different from Ivermectin Products for People
For one thing, animal drugs are often highly concentrated because they are used for large animals like horses and cows, which can weigh a lot more than we do—a ton or more. Such high doses can be highly toxic in humans.

Moreover, FDA reviews drugs not just for safety and effectiveness of the active ingredients, but also for the inactive ingredients. Many inactive ingredients found in animal products aren’t evaluated for use in people. Or they are included in much greater quantity than those used in people. In some cases, we don’t know how those inactive ingredients will affect how ivermectin is absorbed in the human body.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The original article is about people using ivermectin wormer for livestock as self medicated treatment. You decided to play debate-badass...
a refresher for you who seems to lack reading comprehension...
When did I state or even imply it was a good idea to take Ivermectin sold as animal-use only products?

If you're suggesting the FDA is only against ivermectin use when in animal-product form, you're mistaken, because they are clearly anti-ivermectin for treating Covid, period.

You can buy legitimate Ivermectin from overseas pharmacies if you know where to look.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Accelerated Approval

In some cases, the approval of a new drug is expedited. Accelerated Approval can be applied to promising therapies that treat a serious or life-threatening condition and provide therapeutic benefit over available therapies. This approach allows for the approval of a drug that demonstrates an effect on a “surrogate endpoint” that is reasonably likely to predict clinical benefit, or on a clinical endpoint that occurs earlier but may not be as robust as the standard endpoint used for approval. This approval pathway is especially useful when the drug is meant to treat a disease whose course is long, and an extended period of time is needed to measure its effect. After the drug enters the market, the drug maker is required to conduct post-marketing clinical trials to verify and describe the drug’s benefit. If further trials fail to verify the predicted clinical benefit, FDA may withdraw approval.

Since the Accelerated Approval pathway was established in 1992, many drugs that treat life-threatening diseases have successfully been brought to market this way and have made a significant impact on disease course. For example, many antiretroviral drugs used to treat HIV/AIDS entered the market via accelerated approval, and subsequently altered the treatment paradigm. A number of targeted cancer-fighting drugs also have come onto the market through this pathway.
I trust the FDA more than you.

Take your Straw Man and kick rocks....

1630520008598.png

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I trust the FDA more than you.

Take your Straw Man and kick rocks....

View attachment 7050
So are you implying you also trust the FDA more than all the links I provided to independent science/medical journals, too?

Also, you are appealing to authority, so you are also guilty of a logical fallacy, although you may notice I didn't call you out on that earlier. Know why?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't do any of those things except strawmaning the FDA but since the FDA is corrupt and incompetent I don't see the issue.

If you had bothered to find a single legitimate source other than FDA or WHO that shows ivermectin ineffacy or danger I would have been, and still will be, eager to see it.

Last edited: