Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Horny Women and the magic of invitation

Mr. Cappucino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you try to get a woman to fvck, you have to realize that they're really easy to convince once you figure out they want sex quickly. And that's an understatement. Hit the right buttons and boom! they're like pudding in your arms. Usually when i try to approach a woman, i start off with a simple hello, maybe add a smile (and by this i mean that confident smile a man gives off when he knows what he's gonna get tonight, not that smile that says "hi, i'm friendly! I'll try to look as charming to you as possible so you'll actually talk back to me" that **** really doesn't hold up in the long run, let alone the short one.) most of the time they'll respond nicely, and of course this doesn't mean they like me, they just don't want to be rude. So then i hit them by getting straight to the point, not even sugarcoating anything. This shows them you're not fvckin around and you just want what you deserve. Here's where it gets tricky because you usually get mixed results from this. For example i'd get like a "huh?" expression or an innocent turning down, maybe on rare occasions a slap to the face. and sometimes they hand me their number, take me to their place instantly, or invite me for a date first or something.

While it's all fine like bread and butter, i want to discuss the woman who turn me down, or stay unsure. As Mr. Cappucino, my favorite kind of women are the ones who hate me or find me indifferent. Call me old fashioned, but i like to be the chaser (given all the dudes bragging about how the b*tches come to them). Now, while after getting turned down like that, most men would just turn and walk away, either they be a jerk or AFC. To them I say "the f*ck is wrong with you?" Imagine you take a test for a class, you fail it, then decide to drop the class cause you've given it all you got and that's it. Sure there are plenty more classes to replace it, but if you never realize that failing one test isn't so bad, you'll find yourself dropping a lot of classes, some that you might have even enjoyed if you'd only stuck around.

Same with women. you fail one of her tests and that's it you're done? Tell me that doesn't sound stupid. Sure there's also the idea that there's plenty of women out there to explore and that's fine i agree with that. But let me ask you this: As a man with priorities, does it sex feel better with a woman that was easy to get that they make you realize they might be hoes or worse, or ramming a woman who not too long ago hated you only to feel regret of what she said as you thrust every doubt of you out of her system as you leave her *** drunk and satisfied, leaving her to think "boy was i wrong about this man".

Now, for those of you who picked the first choice, just find a prostitute.

Personally the second choice sounds way more enticing and if there's one thing i love more than the act of sex itself, is proving a woman wrong. It excites me especially when seeing the reaction on a woman's face after the realization. I mean let's face it guys...

Isn't it great to win an argument against a woman? That moment where they know they lost?

And it's even better why some off them look for forgiveness, eventually landing in sexual favors.

Now to get back to the topic. How does one go about talking to these women. Well here's three simple steps, because it's always got to be three, right?

1. Controlled emotion
Don't let her rejections and spiteful words get to you. Stay calm and collective and take control of your actions. Show her that you don't care what she thinks of you and that you're a confident guy to not let this deter you. Remember this: It's not what you do/say, but how you react to what they do/say.

2. Attitude
Adding to controlling your emotions, be laid back about the whole situation, have fun with it. It's about the chase, not so much the reward (that counts as a special bonus!:up:). She'll be confused as to why you're still smiling and such and still talking to even though she's doing the one thing that's supposed to push you away. This creates a somewhat mystery for her as her wonders what it is she has that brings you towards her.

3.Limitations
Now this last one comes more as a warning to those who do this as I've gone through so much of this BS doing this kind of chasing. There's a fine line between persistence and harassment, that fine line unfortunately being whether the girl likes you/finds you attractive or not. If she likes you, she'll see it as persistence, if she doesn't, it's harassment, and boy you don't want to be in the latter. Trust me, when these women accuse you, they'll extend the truth most often then not. Living in a society where women now have the upper hand by playing the victim, I've been accused of harassment and even false rape from these women. Some have even assaulted me and when i tell others about it, they say "well you've must have done something!" So be careful and know when to pull out (Pull out game strong!:D), because once you land in the harassment zone, it doesn't matter what you do, you'll be fighting a losing battle.

To end this post, i just want to explain the reason why i still chase these women despite the risks. Because a family member once told me "be careful when hating someone, because the more you hate them, the more you'll end up loving them after." And this is true. Hatred and Love lie in almost the same plain, both similar in protruding much emotion from a person, which is why in movies after couples have an intense fight, they make up so hard on one another because the hate and love gets so close it breaks the borders, leaving the person to have the sudden urge to love the person they just expressed hatred to.

Knowing this, every time i confront a woman that hates me, that i hate, or both, i always smile because i know that in the end, when all the hate and anger is out of our system, there will be nothing left but love and passion for the two of us. And that, my friends, is a risk worth taking.

~Mr. Cappucino