Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Horny" then silence.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that she's turned off. You shouldn't have texted her and let her text you. Let it smooth over and wait for her to initiate a conversation. Once again, next opportunity, go X-rated.

I will definitely. Its just bugging me so ****in much!!!! I regretted not being more xrated right away. 1 f'in message sent carelessly and she vanishes f'in damn it, i ****in hate people that dont rsvp to invitations... manners are what gets me mental, say no say **** you but be decent. Rrrraaaaaagh!!!!

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im also pissed cos i liked her personality a lot. I can tell you guys. :D

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will definitely. Its just bugging me so ****in much!!!! I regretted not being more xrated right away. 1 f'in message sent carelessly and she vanishes f'in damn it, i ****in hate people that dont rsvp to invitations... manners are what gets me mental, say no say **** you but be decent. Rrrraaaaaagh!!!!
That's Women. You'll learn in time.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't beat yourself over text game. It's pointless. What you should be concerned about is your inability to escalate things in real life after two dates. You can't be platonic/safe in real life and somehow portray yourself as a sexual stud over text. It makes no sense.

Don't ever do that. I've done it in the past where I was safe in person and suddenly bold over text and it never works. It made me appear weak. Like I needed the safe confines of text game to be bold.

You can't be an e-gangster.
I totally agree, i was keeping it casual we were talking sexual preferences but nothing much. Everything escalated yesterday at 12am. Totally unexpected.

I am beating myself up cos she would have been fun.

She texted me stupid **** 3rd message was "how are you"
I answered some crap to follow the bs. And asked her how she was.
Answer horny
I ask her "do you always get horny after a deadline? Im going to enjoy this a lot"*cheekyface*

She says "after stressful periods i like to relax and pleasure myself" *cheekyface*

I reply saying "you must be a fun little girl to play with, you shouldnt be doing that by yourself"

Less than 10min of txt

Then Deafening silence

This morning i tolder to coms over for dinner so i could spank her for being a little tease.

I could have been more aggressive but j fail to see a big mistake

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You only had two options there: sext her or move toward inviting her for actual sex. You chose the latter. It was a good choice because it is the choice that would lead to an equal exchange. Clearly she didn't want that which means she isn't interested in having sex with you. Knowing this, if you could go back in time and instead start dirty talking her, she might have participated until she got off, and that would be it. Then she'd vanish. Until the next time she wanted dirty talk. And the time after that, and on and on. You get nothing from that. It's possible that good dirty talk might increase her desire to actually sleep with you but my gut and experience tells me if she went stone cold on you after you suggested you help her in person, and given she clearly stated sheikes to pleasure HERSELF, she likely won't sleep with you even if you were good at dirty talk. If she had interest in sleeping with you, at the very least she would have responded to your suggestion of her not doing it alone by saying something like, "oh yeah? What would you do to me if you came over?" But she didn't.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You only had two options there: sext her or move toward inviting her for actual sex. You chose the latter. It was a good choice because it is the choice that would lead to an equal exchange. Clearly she didn't want that which means she isn't interested in having sex with you. Knowing this, if you could go back in time and instead start dirty talking her, she might have participated until she got off, and that would be it. Then she'd vanish. Until the next time she wanted dirty talk. And the time after that, and on and on. You get nothing from that. It's possible that good dirty talk might increase her desire to actually sleep with you but my gut and experience tells me if she went stone cold on you after you suggested you help her in person, and given she clearly stated sheikes to pleasure HERSELF, she likely won't sleep with you even if you were good at dirty talk. If she had interest in sleeping with you, at the very least she would have responded to your suggestion of her not doing it alone by saying something like, "oh yeah? What would you do to me if you came over?" But she didn't.

Im glad im not crazy in thinking this, its still weird i think.

I dont sext unless we already ****ed. I find thats the best way.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Dating as i we went o 2 dates. I have not gone for the kiss close.
Why haven't you gone for the kissed close after having 2 dates......

The first date,ok...maybe just feeling her out,but the second one......if there was enough of an interest to even bother going out a second time,there should have been enough for you to at least try for the kiss.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score

The first date,ok...maybe just feeling her out,but the second one......if there was enough of an interest to even bother going out a second time,there should have been enough for you to at least try for the kiss.
You are right man i didnt really feel it, but unfortunately i cant go back in time. I need to plan for the future now.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score

Also, if the no kiss close was the deal breaker why do the whole horny routine 5 days later???

She answered she expected me to text her after the 2date after the no kiss close. Morning after the date shevtold me she would be working lots for a paper and i should txt her to see when she was done. 5days later i txt she answers and the show you know about goes down. F'up

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, if the no kiss close was the deal breaker why do the whole horny routine 5 days later???
It might not matter. But let's say he's right and she ruled you out as someone she wants to bang in real life. She still knows you like her, and you can still serve a purpose to her if you are good at and willing to sext her. You don't get anything out of that though, so dont lose sleep over it. Unless, as I mentioned, it makes her want you in-person but I think that's doubtful in this specific case.

I do agree that you should be going for the kiss by the second date at the absolute lastest. If she doesn't kiss you then you move on.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Sir.....do you read YOUR OWN POSTS and what YOU SAY?

Why are you asking us why this chick gave you the "I'm horny" gameplaying text? Don't you remember what YOU SAID in the very first post of this thread...in the last paragraph? You said.....

"Last dinner we had she told me how she had fun impersonating a younger girl to fish for pervs and AND ENJOYED SETTING UP APPOINTMENTS AND TEASING THESE PEOPLE......TO THEN BALE."

The chick FLAT OUT told you she LIKES TEASING and setting up appointments only to bale. After saying that,what did she DO?

She sent you a "I'm horny" text......(aka teasing). Then when you tried to set up a meet,she never responded and you haven't heard back from her since...(aka bale).

Why are you shocked by this? She told you who and what she was,then afterward,she SHOWED YOU.

She answered she expected me to text her after the 2date after the no kiss close. Morning after the date shevtold me she would be working lots for a paper and i should txt her to see when she was done.
So she told you she wanted you to TEXT HER after the 2nd date. Then the next day after that date,she told you she'd be working a lot on a paper,but that you should CONTINUE TEXTING HER to see when she'd be done.

I smell an AW. And that doesn't bode well for you. I could be wrong....but my overall sense of what happened here is that initially,this chick HAD interest in you...genuine interest. She had interest on the 1st date,interest on the 2nd,but you failing to do anything made her interest drop after the second. So since you being a sexual option is over (potentially),she's decided to use you for attention.

I mean she might as well,since there's no other point to you being around.

5days later i txt she answers and the show you know about goes down. F'up

Well there was no contact between you two for 5 days....so she had to throw some "attention bait" out there to see if she could get you to bite...hence the "I'm horny" comment.

I mean....hey......it worked,didn't it? You tried to see her again...didn't you? Can't blame her for shakin' what her mama gave her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12am messaging a girl im dating she asks how im doing i answer ask about herself she answers "horny" i ask her if that was usual after she finished projects, and that i was all for it. She said that she likes to pleasure herself after stressfull projects. I told her she shouldnt be doing it all by herself. Then silence.

Whats the deal according to you guys??
Sounds like she was too busy masturbating to get back to the phone.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was your opening to get really X-rated with her. In my opinion, You should have responded like this...

You: So how are you doing
Her: Horny
You: Too bad i'm not there to grab you by your hips, Spread your legs wide open and slowly slide my c0ck in that dripping wet pvssy.

Guaranteed response from her 100%. At the very minimum she would ask you to continue telling her more.

Women sometimes give us Men an opening to get really verbally ballsy and deep down inside, this makes them incredibly horny for you. Especially visualization. Women visualize things when you make descriptions about how you'd fvck them.
Absolutely right. I've texted X rated stuff to a girl from OLD once before I even met her. She just layed on the bed doing herself while I described in detail what I wanted to do to her untill she orgasmed.

Of course the next day her anti slut defence kicked in and she said she didn't know why we had done that and that we shouldn't do it again when we haven't even met yet.

Two days later, she laying there again with her phone in one hand and the other between her legs lol.

Gotta strike while the irons hot.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably went to sleep, I mean she WAS playing with herself. Why would anyone keep texting after they bust one

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This morning i txt her to come over for dinner so i could spank her for being a tease. That didnt go well either still silence.
You 2 arent dating. Sounds like she likes to text you stuff to get you going with zero follow through. If you two are in highschool i bet she is showing her friends the texts between you two and they are laughing at you. Sorry but i think she has discovered her "sexuality," can be used to waste guys time while keeping herself (and her friends) entertained.

Withdraw all attention. Force her to reach out to you. If she doesn't then you know she was just wasting your time and luckily you only wasted 2 dates. If she cares, she will reach out. Then when she does, make her put her money where her mouth is. If she yanks you around again, you hard next.

ace88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir.....do you read YOUR OWN POSTS and what YOU SAY?

Why are you asking us why this chick gave you the "I'm horny" gameplaying text? Don't you remember what YOU SAID in the very first post of this thread...in the last paragraph? You said.....

"Last dinner we had she told me how she had fun impersonating a younger girl to fish for pervs and AND ENJOYED SETTING UP APPOINTMENTS AND TEASING THESE PEOPLE......TO THEN BALE."

The chick FLAT OUT told you she LIKES TEASING and setting up appointments only to bale. After saying that,what did she DO?

She sent you a "I'm horny" text......(aka teasing). Then when you tried to set up a meet,she never responded and you haven't heard back from her since...(aka bale).

Why are you shocked by this? She told you who and what she was,then afterward,she SHOWED YOU.

So she told you she wanted you to TEXT HER after the 2nd date. Then the next day after that date,she told you she'd be working a lot on a paper,but that you should CONTINUE TEXTING HER to see when she'd be done.

I smell an AW. And that doesn't bode well for you. I could be wrong....but my overall sense of what happened here is that initially,this chick HAD interest in you...genuine interest. She had interest on the 1st date,interest on the 2nd,but you failing to do anything made her interest drop after the second. So since you being a sexual option is over (potentially),she's decided to use you for attention.

I mean she might as well,since there's no other point to you being around.

Well there was no contact between you two for 5 days....so she had to throw some "attention bait" out there to see if she could get you to bite...hence the "I'm horny" comment.

I mean....hey......it worked,didn't it? You tried to see her again...didn't you? Can't blame her for shakin' what her mama gave her.

You might be very right. But attention *****s want attention not for 1 txt they want to keep it going pn average. Not just throw a bait and just disappear. in my opinion ifbthat were the case she would have declined my dinner invite for that night and made up an excuse not just stay in uttermost silence dont you think