Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hopefully in the right directoion- feel free to regulate if im not

StrivetoThrive

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have been seeing this girl for the past couple of nights. I go to university so challenge is a little harder to do, especially since we live in decent proximity to one another. Shes cute, smart, and fun to be around. We seem to like each other a good amount. Her actions and words seem to convey that she wants to hang out when we are home (we are 1 hr 10 mins away back home). She told me a few nights ago she wants to take it slow, although we hook up (not bang, yet;). It appears as if its going in the right direction, and i dont have one-itis or anything, its just Its been a while since an LTR and this is where this could be heading, which I wouldnt mind at all. Its not that Im short on confidence, cuz im def not but some reassurance would be nice. I read Anti-Dump's post about not asking her to be an LTR, but to let her do that. I dont know whether to agree or disagree with that. What do you guys think about how this is headed? By the way, I know some may say that a week of hanging out is too soon to tell if its LTR potential, but Ive been around long enough to know the general direction and flow of how things appear to be going in that regard. If I seem to be AFC, just call me out and ill straighten up, Its just Im happy where this seems to be going

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I seem to be AFC, just call me out and ill straighten up, Its just Im happy where this seems to be going
I'm calling you out.

You've been hanging out with this girl for ONE WEEK!! What else needs to be said?? You say you're experienced enough to know when you've got a LTR girl, maybe you're right. But if you really have so much experience, you'd know not to get involved in a LTR after just ONE WEEK because you're feeling infatuated.

But whatever you do, DON'T BE THE ONE TO ASK! I know from experience that things get very awkward if she says no. If she says yes, you don't know if the yes was said because she really wants to be your GF or because she's niave and kinda likes you for now.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
I'm calling you out.

You've been hanging out with this girl for ONE WEEK!! What else needs to be said?? You say you're experienced enough to know when you've got a LTR girl, maybe you're right. But if you really have so much experience, you'd know not to get involved in a LTR after just ONE WEEK because you're feeling infatuated.

But whatever you do, DON'T BE THE ONE TO ASK! I know from experience that things get very awkward if she says no. If she says yes, you don't know if the yes was said because she really wants to be your GF or because she's niave and kinda likes you for now.
Ditto. Truth to be told you NEVER know where things are headed (that's one of the reasons this board exists in the first place). The only thing that is predictable about women is that they are unpredictable. The fact that you are even thinking this could turn into a LTR is a bad sign. You need to fight those thoughts. It's only been a week for crying out loud.

Immediately stop hanging out with her all the time and go after other girls. Force yourself to take things slow otherwise you'll crash and burn.

StrivetoThrive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys. You are both very right. I dunno if its even infatuation, cuz i have been infatuated before. Dont worry, once I get back home I am gonna be busy so the number of times I see her will go down. And plus it wasnt as if i was going to get in an LTR right away, I def know better than to do that, I just sense that it could happen in the future. Thank you once again.

BTW: I wouldnt ask