"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hookup

dawg89

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
my friend is gonna hook me up wit this girl but he says i need tight game ta get wit her nd he he gun give her my sn so she could talk ta me ne tips ta help me b4 she ims me and wen i meet her thnx
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Use proper English for most of the conversation.

Your post was very sloppy, and speaking and typing slang are two different things.
 

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
Can i get a holla up in dis piece? Yo yo yo Dawg89, WAZZUP? MAck dat hoe dawg; wip out sum g unit and those fukked up thangs dat you lite on fire widout gettin chased by da copsz. YO MAMMA BIATCHZZ!!!!!!!

Anways...

Please don't post anymore here. There is a nifty little link in the upper right hand corner of your screen that says;

New Here?
We suggest checking out The DJ Bible before posting.

I'm sure there are plenty of pearls of wisdom there that will get you in them panties dawg. Ita be off da hizzy.

Peace out
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Agreed. Also, read the Bible. In my opinion, convo on AIM is fairly easy to keep going. You're not talking to her face to face, and there really is no pressure. Get her number when you talk to her online and call her sometime, set something up, and go for it.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
lol....
 
Top