Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hookin it up in produce

UpNCominDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I've got a success story. I was at the grocery store a couple of days ago. I was really tired and zoned out walkin around looking for spray starch. Anyway, I see this girl that keeps lookin at me, and pretty much notice that she's been following me around the store. So, I try and test her out and go to the produce section to see if she'll follow, and she does. So I walk up to her, smile and introduce myself, and tell her that I noticed she had been trying to get my attention. This girl had to between a 7 and 8. So she smiles and we strike up a short convo. So at the end she offers her number to me, and tells me to call her the next day and maybe I coule "COME OVER." So I take it and say I will. And I did call her the next day cause I was highly interested in gettin laid. Anyway, when I call, I hear what sounds like a day care being run in the back ground, and it turns out to be her 4 kids all under the age of 5. She's 25. So that in and of it self was enough to keep my a$$ away from that baby factory. So the moral of this success story is don't mess around with chics that have a bunch of kids. They just keep on poppin those crumb snachers out.

------------------
Women, can't live with them, can't have hetero sexual sex without them.

[This message has been edited by UpNCominDJ (edited 05-27-2002).]