Hooked up with a girl from the bar. What move would you suggest next?

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I was at a bar with some friends and I go up to the bar by myself and get a drink since my friends were pre-occupied with some chicks that I didn't care for. I'm sitting there watching the band play and a girl comes up and orders a drink. I made a comment about something and she sits down in the seat next to me and we start talking and what not. Her friends that she was with got caught up talking to some guys that she didn't care for, same situation. We had some things in common, I playfully negged her about a few things, kino was exchanged b/t both of us etc. 'Last Call' happens and she asks if I wanted to go back to her place and talk some more and have a drink.

We go back to her nice/posh condo and we talk and drink for about an hour and then we wound up in the bedroom having SEX. Morning comes around and we laid in bed talking for a bit. She said that she had to go meet some friends for brunch and we both got dressed and exchanged numbers. We went outside and said our parting goodbyes. She gave me a hug and a peck on the lips. She would have drove me back to my place, but she left her car over at a friends place the night before.

This happened this past Saturday night/ Sunday morning. She sent me a text later on that night playfully mocking my team (Broncos) that was losing to her Seahawks in the Superbowl. We texted about that briefly, and we haven't had any communication since then.

Any advice on what I should do next? I'm not sure if I ask her out on a date or see if she wants to meet up at a bar this weekend and have some drinks? If it helps, I'm 29 and she's 36. I was about to add her on Facebook, but I have held off on that. She hasn't added me since she does not know my last name.

Thanks,

LizardFloyd

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a hard situation. She seemed into you, just call her and see if shes busy this weekend. Try and set up and fun night out, and then see if you can close the deal this time.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't add her on Facebook. What is the point? Nonsense.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to date this girl or just fvck her?
You guys are already at the making out stage (why didn't you fvck her that night, by the way?)
Try to get her over for a few drinks and escalate from there. But do it soon.

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig, I did fu*k her. I'd like to do it again, but I'm not sure if the next move should be a date or meet up at a bar for some drinks and see where the night goes.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your call, man. The goal was met on night 1, so it's whatever happens happens at this point. If she's cool, get to know her, go out, do all that. Whatever you do, do NOT do the Facebook thing Tell her you don't use it. Good luck.

Nickface

Don Juan
Reaction score
No Facebook! That will absolutely ruin everything that is going on or that can potentially happen. Things seemed to work for you so I would send a random harmless text asking to hang out again. Bar or dinner date both sound plausible and safe. Chances are your going to end up back at her place if you play your cards right again. And hey if she turns out to be a good chick then you might want to explore more. Good luck and update thread! We are interested in hearing what happens next...

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave her a shout this past Saturday night to see if she wanted to meet up and have some drinks since I was out with some friends, but she had been sick since that Thursday with a stomach bug that has been running rampant in the city that we're in. We have had a few light text conversations that she has initiated since then, but nothing deep. Just light, short and funny conversations.

Since Valentines Day is on Friday, should I pretend it is just another day and give her a shout on Saturday or be gutsy and give her a shout on Friday and ask if she wants to hang out at her place? I guess there is also the chance possibility that she could contact me and ask the same thing on Friday, but I'm not betting the farm on that. We have already had sex, so I'm pretty sure she would know what my intentions are, as well as hers if she contacted me.

Best case scenario, I'd like for this to be a fvck-buddy thing, but I'm almost down for whatever. It's like an experiment right now.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lizardfloyd said:
Best case scenario, I'd like for this to be a fvck-buddy thing, but I'm almost down for whatever.
If that really was the best case scenario, you would definitely avoid Valentine's day and arrange a meet up to try to bang her again. Either way I would avoid Valentine's day, comes across as desperate considering you barely know her.

Mr Gyalist

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think your showing signs of AFC asking for advice.royal flush is right, she a slut man...if you span plates accordingly, you would not need advice about when to hook up with her..when u feel horny and fancy some of that plate then holla her...your a man and you got plates right???