Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hooked up but now having trouble stepping it up

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey iv been working on this girl for quite some time. its been tough - shes a hot blonde with plnety of options - the kind that leaves regular guys crying.
i had a gf before but there was plenty of sexual tension between us. i broke up with the gf and me and the new girl hit the bars got wasted over the course of about 12 hours... went home and hooked up. i didnt get to **** her because she wanted to stay in the living room but we had our fun.

now the next day, we never formally discussed it, just made some references to the hickeys etc and smiled a bit. she lost some interest over the whole thing. i havent been in the game for a while so i want to ask you guys
how i fix the drop... shes leaving in a week so i dont know if ignoring her will work too well. i am visiting her over vacation so i will get shot 2
what do you guys think?

thanks

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing that the attention you've given her recently has made her interest level drop, one can state with a fair degree of certainty that the converse (ignoring her for a while...until "shot 2," as you said, rolls around) will make her interest level rise. Counterintuitive, I know, but good luck.

krazE

Reaction score
sharpen up your conversation skills. focus on patterns and intimacy. look her in the eyes at random times. remember the 5 senses... attack as many as you can.

k900

Reaction score
fbplayer06 said:
Seeing that the attention you've given her recently has made her interest level drop, one can state with a fair degree of certainty that the converse (ignoring her for a while...until "shot 2," as you said, rolls around) will make her interest level rise. Counterintuitive, I know, but good luck.
Interesting thread, I'm in a very similar situation. Has anyone ever tried this? Does showing disinterest after showing her significant interest work? Do negs work at this point?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
k900 said:
Interesting thread, I'm in a very similar situation. Has anyone ever tried this? Does showing disinterest after showing her significant interest work? Do negs work at this point?
Depends on the girl, but normally I'd say...Hell Ya! Send her on a roller coaster of emotions! If she's gotten physical with you, you know you are in the game. Go with it and have fun!

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
field report b*itches.........

i just demonstrated value tonight
i could sense dropping interest level but with only a few days to go i didnt have time to mess around
i made triple plans with 3 different girls and let my confidence skyrocket
i blew one of for the next.... each girl ate it up
i had girls saying come on, next week why dont we hook up... iv had a crush on you for soo long
i left that and she was asleep with her door locked when i stopped by her place sooo, i did what any DJ who knows hes gonna get some would do..... i woke her up... but she woke me up from naps twice before so i teased and said were not even yet..
i had to be a little pushy, but i had been drinking and she hadnt so it was fine, she let me into her room and in the pich black darkness, i knew there was little wrong i could do

once i was in her room.. a little messing around until we got down to business
we talked about what we did that night.. i told her how i had to throw away a bunch of good girls tonight and she asked what i was doing there then..
the answer was simple
i fu*cking feel like it, if i felt like going somewhere else i would have done that, but i feel like being there, then i felt up the goods

i think the key was not trying to make out with her... trying to get her wet was all i did
if shes begging for your touch..... its hard to make a mistake, because she wont notice

ill come back in the afternoon and discuss more, but this worked out perfect, instead of getting bummed out by her IL drop, i went and pumped up the competition, even when i was in the room with her, i had girls calling me
thats never hurts,

tell me what you guys think.. i didnt bang her so the job isnt done, but this ones tricky.. so itll take more work

ill be back in the afternoon to discuss this, the hesitation was clear, but this time it worked out realll well
gnight

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
no discussion..
come on guys this was perfect form