Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hooked in, married and now divorcing...

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was told a past ex had changed by her and she wanted to marry me more than anything before the end of last year.

We had been dating on and off for almost 7 years now. Got married in February of this year, now 5 months later she wants a divorce. She literally escalated, raised her voice to stupid levels of loudness, turned around and assaulted me. I accidentally swung my fist back once and she (or her friend) called the cops on me. They essentially warned me but still filed a report, saying the next time we would both go to jail if it happens again AND one of us had to move out (pretty sure cops can't do that though!!!).

Wife has only had me as a stabilizer for years. Her parents should be retired but cannot afford to. For some reason, they spent a stupid amount of money renovating their home when they could not afford it... ! So there is no savings left, from what I have been told. They could honestly one or both die and my wife would barely have any money to continue functioning. The concept of her moving out and living in apartment when she has a contract until MARCH 2017 to live here with me is insane.

Honestly, I think she will hate living with her (female) family friend again in a few weeks and realize how good she had it here. I am a SUPER CHILL guy and have never hit her before, even though she has tried to hurt me now 4x with her fists in 7 years and apparently hit her OWN MOM by her own word at least twice when she lived with them. No wonder they don't want her moving back there...

Some rational thoughts please on how to move forward. I cannot move out and she has taken me off of Facebook. We are still married so I cannot really 'Go out and **** bitches' or anything.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do the no contact thing until her emotions die down and she realizes... reality. Uh... and start dumping assets into gold bars and burying them in case this escalates.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look into the laws in your state and see if you can get the marriage annulled. If you can't, the good news is it's not worth splitting assets for 5 months of marriage. Your divorce shouldn't cost all that much.

The concept of her moving out and living in apartment when she has a contract until MARCH 2017 to live here with me is insane.
What is this contract? A lease agreement? Did you both sign? You should be able to sublet the place. It's that, or kick her out and make the payments yourself. Don't let her stay there in case she fvcks up on the payments, because they can go after you for that. If it's just her on the agreement, just pack your 5hit and move out.

We had been dating on and off for almost 7 years now.
This is just proof that marriage doesn't solve relationship problems.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's assaulted you 4 times and called the cops on you? Dude, get your head on straight and GTFO.

Get a consult with a lawyer before you make any major decisions. As Des said, perhaps it can be annulled.

I detect from your tone that you still may care for and love this woman. A woman who loves and respects you would not do what she's done.

You need to make yourself a priority. Get out now.

-Augustus-

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what desdi and augustus said, do it, and never ever get together with a girl who hits on you, you saw waht would happen and even so you go for it, it was stupid and waste of time, now you eject, don't matter if she will miss what she had or not, you should be already over that, only thing you should care for is to save your damn life

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your marriage lasted for 5 months. Mine lasted for 2 months. Your marriage lasted three months longer than mine! Congratulations!

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So were you married to a BPD...?

Anulment usually isn't enough to void a marriage in Canada. If it is contested, then it can easily take 6 months to a year. I don't think she can afford it... and I refuse to pay for half of it. Should be interesting to see what happens.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that was hard to understand...

She took you off FB?!... OMG !!!.. SMH

Don't give a rat's ass about her or her family.... Just get out as quick as you can and be cool as a cucumber as you exit.....

Consider yourself lucky...

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just get out and take your income with you. Seperated means do who or what you eant. She is abusive. You dont need that in your life no one does. Leave before you end up in a jail cell when she lays false charges against you.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cancell any joint cards, checking account need's to be emptied if she's on it. Go to cash in the office desk. hire a lawyer and get out. DON'T try to save her, you can't. Don't try to save the marriage, it's over