“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hook-up worth it or not?

Luigi Evrard

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
Age
20
Best of people,

I met this pretty girl while going out. We exchanged quickly our interest for one another. We danced, made out about 6 times and she threw her booty at me plenty of times while dancing. She is on vacation for only 3 more days and is staying a bit far from where I live (like 30km, ps: I don't have a driving's license), but I want to see her again and have sex with her. Should I ask her to go out again in the same place or make another plan in another place? And if she accepts sex, should I ask her if we wanna do it at her place?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top