"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hook up report

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
A few nights ago I met this girl, lets call her SurferHB9. We met through a mutual friend, we’ll call her Tiff. SurferHB9 lives in the city next to me, and is the hottest girl in the group of her friends, all three of them are on the same softball team. I just so happened to be good friends with one of SurferHB9's friends named Tiff. SurferHB9 and I flirted from the get go, and I told Tiff. She had been acting shy, so I told Tiff to tell SurferHB9 to come talk to me if she likes me. Tiff went to talk to her. All my friends and I began talking and hanging out, then ten minutes later SurferHB9 goes into her car, with another couple. Tiff comes up to me and says "She likes you and wants you to go to her car." I tell her okay and then walk into the car, we sit in the back seat, remember there is another couple in the front seat.

I talk to her and keep it very comfortable, I make excellent eye contact. I kept the conversation on her the whole time but I would pause every so often to make her nervous :D This went well and our group decides to go to her friends apartment across town. Since her and I were talking about each other's cars, she wanted to drive my car over there, and I told her only if I could drive hers. So we did, and damn I sure did miss my awesome Honda Civic :cool: Anyways we get to the apartment and we go in, I fix myself something to eat, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with cheetos. I sit next to her and she reaches over me and starts flirting with my friend sitting next to me. The MINUTE she starts this, I got up and sat across the room. The television was on, she looked at me and I looked at her, I held eye contact until one second after she broke. The night ended uneventful.

The next night she called me and wanted to know if my friends and I wanted to watch their game in Irvine. They initially wanted us to come down at 10:30am, but we kept them waiting until 3:30pm. On the way down there she called me and I began to seduce her on the phone. We flirted heavily and the conversation soon geared towards sex. She asked me if I was a virgin and I told her I wasn’t, she said she was. She then told me she was kidding, she said she wasn’t a virgin. [why did she do this?] We got down there and watched their game and then went to Red Robin. The food was good, we didn’t talk much, I tried Kino and she rejected. The dinner was uneventful but I was not deterred. We went to the beach house they were staying at. We cuddled a little bit. She left the apartment to go for a walk and I followed her, I caught up to her and she held my hand, this also turned out to be uneventful. [should I have followed her? Yes because I am interested in her and I was board inside the apartment, it also smelled like ****. It was her coaches apartment.] We bumped into another couple we knew who were laying down on the sidewalk. We laid down too and she was in my arms and between my legs. Brandon said "This ****er (referring to me) [something something something I don't even remember]" She then called me a ****er and I playfully slapped her, she got up and walked away :p I told Brandon that he stepped out of line calling me a ****er and to never do that again, I chilled with them for a bit and left after realizing they wanted to be alone. We soon left after that without saying goodbye, she went up to go to sleep.

A couple nights later they came down to where I live, and the first thing this girl does when she sees me is give me the middle finger :rolleyes: We go to a party and I don't talk to her but make eye contact with her across the room. I meet this girl named Alison I met a couple nights before, we start flirting and she was leaving the next day back to Texas. Alison is making nice eye contact with me and she starts cuddling with me and showing me affection. I play it cool and finally I am standing across the counter from where she's sitting and she looks at me and I lip to her "You are so sexy." :) She never took her eyes off me the rest of the night. While doing all this I'm giving smirks across the room to Jessica, telling her with my looks "You made a big mistake." I walk Alison out because she had to leave, I pulled her aside and we made out. She was a good kisser, she left and I waived goodbye. I went back into the party and I talked to all my friends and bull****ed.
I spoke to Jessica "What's up." She said that I was being really mean to her and I told her that she was being mean to me and I didn't like what she was doing. A lot of people were around so I propositioned her to sit on the couch with me so I could speak to her, she said no so I said "Alright then I'll talk to you right here." I leaned over the counter, right in front of everybody and said "You called me a ****er the other night, and the first thing you did when you saw me tonight was give me your middle finger." I said "Don't ever do that again, I won't tolerate it." I stuck around and she was obviously mad. I told her don’t be mad just never do it again.
She left without saying goodbye. For ****s and giggles I called her the next day telling her if she'd like to hang out to call me, she said okay, hasn't called me since it's been two days.

Am I obsessed with her? No. However I do think she's sexy. Now that I put all this in writing I can see that I acted desperate at times. 1. Sticking around after putting her in her place and talking to her. 2. Calling her the next day. The whole point of this was to learn and experiment, I definitely learned a lot from this girl. I will not call her again, I don’t regret anything that I did but I do see my mistakes. Any thoughts?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Bump

Bump
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I think that your surfer bytch has been watching Blue Crush and Michelle Rodriguez too many times. Ahahaha..... :D You know, the whole "I'm a rebel surfer gurrrrrl, hear me roar" bullshiznit. Put tha hoe in her place next time - she definately was out of line. I think overall, you handled yourself very well. You demonstrated that you're desired to Surfer-bytch. It's not clear from your post whether she got jealous or not, though.
 

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
You shouldn't have called her. That's incongruent with your laying down the law and blatant desirability to other chicks. You just handed the power back to her.
 

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
;)

That's what I was thinking. Thanks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top