"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Honey

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
Straight guy staff will call me man/bud/sir or sometimes “boss.” The last one is kinda weird and could possibly be condescending depending on the tone.
Or Dane Cook's favorite, "chief".

Andre the Giant supposedly called everybody boss.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
1,396
Reaction score
118
Age
39
Location
New York
I used to called the woman of the first night babe, hun, sweetie, dork..etc, i thought i was building up a rapport by doing that..It did work but looking back not sure if it was a good idea or not lol
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
I'd like some opinions on this. You know how some women call everybody "honey", "hon", "sweetheart", "sweetie", "darling", "dear", or whatever? Most of them specifically only call men by these names. Many of them are waitresses or clerks. I'm often a little surprised that they are allowed to do this.

I'm wondering, do you know of any men who practice this sort of habit? Do you think they could get away with it? Do you think there is any benefit for a guy doing this sort of thing? Any drawbacks? I've seen obviously gay waiters do this kind of thing, but I think it's definitely more common among women. Not sure what a male version of this would be, maybe a guy who called all women "Babe" or "Toots" lol.

Just to be clear, I'm asking out of curiosity, not because I'm looking to implement this as some sort of strategy for myself. As a phenomenon, it's always fascinated me. What do you think it says about women who do this? I think it gives off a kind of a low class, low value impression, but YMMV.
Sex sells and moves products dudebro.
It's just the way it is and companies know this thus they allow it.
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
n. Not sure what a male version of this would be, maybe a guy who called all women "Babe" or "Toots" lol.
A dude doing the same in restaurant would faster than he can count to one, two, three be accused of harassments and fired if he did call women that in a restaurant for example.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
I sometimes use boss or chief for a cheap personal amusement. Particularly amusing calling women with attitudes it.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
I think it’s a contextual or cultural thing. I’m also from the South. Everyone does it. Names are almost too formal.

My father (graduated law school in the 1960s) routinely called women “Love”. As in “Thank you Love,” “Love, I need this transcribed by this afternoon…” stuff like that.

He was a John Wayne type man. Called his wife “Woman” or “Love” and called his daughters and women in the law office “Love” all the time.

I know a 24 year old male bartender who does the same. Calls women “Love” all the time. He’s hot and a big manly guy too. He’s also from the South. It’s a cultural thing. So is calling people “Miss” like “How are you today Miss BE?” It’s a politeness and genteel ness that you don’t find in New England or NYC.

I call people sweetheart frequently. Men or women. Men I’m dating usually get “Love” or “Darling”, which has a charming way of rolling off the tongue.

Other terms of endearment are more specific and therefore more personal/intimate.
 
Top