Honesty, sometimes not a good idear

Herkules

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well just want to share a little story. Talked with this girl on tinder. We had really good talk. And she looks cute, cute face iam curious about her. One week later I send her a message, how she is. We agree to meet the day after at a cafe.

I meet her. Well I can see she is a bit chubby. But she still has cute face. We have very good conversation, very smooth. I can feel she is interested. And I like her personality. But one thing I dont know if she pass the boner test. Anyway I end getting her home to my place. Kiss her, get her naked. And well then I find out. I can not have sex with this girl. Even with great personality a chubby girl simply doesnt work for me. I end telling her, I can not have sex with her. Because she is to fat for me. Big mistake. She gets very moody and very fast to get out of my house.

I feel a bit bad about it because I actually liked the girl. She was just to fat for me. To be honest. So how could I have saved it. Any advice for a good little lie. Or more smooth way of handling the situation.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Hercules,
Pretty Low act!

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything online is lame. Only in person can you tell if there is real, mind boggling attraction for each other.

Honestly, most of the women online are the rejects who can't get a guy the normal way, in person.

The hot ones online are attached and looking to branch swing.

Women online excel at hiding their overweight bodies and lie about their age. And so many men enable these women by going the online route.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bmp2cpm said:
Anything online is lame. Only in person can you tell if there is real, mind boggling attraction for each other.

Honestly, most of the women online are the rejects who can't get a guy the normal way, in person.

The hot ones online are attached and looking to branch swing.

Women online excel at hiding their overweight bodies and lie about their age. And so many men enable these women by going the online route.
But they met.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rarely necessary or even a good idea to explain why to anybody, man or woman.

When you do, you're either inviting them to argue with your intentions (so you'll do what they want instead) or you are hoping for some kind of validation for why you want what you want.

I'd bet she'd pass the boner test if you closed your eyes and let her take care of you manually.

But you'll never know.

"I don't know why, but I just can't get a boner," was all you needed.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herkules said:
She was just to fat for me. To be honest. So how could I have saved it. Any advice for a good little lie. Or more smooth way of handling the situation.
Lol. How did you think calling her "fat" was going to go down. Hey maybe this experience will make her lose a few pounds.

There are a host of BS excuses or turn off phrases you can give:

Put her clothes back on while saying "I respect you to much"

"I just got out of a relationship and thought I was ready but I'm not"

"Do you mind if I webcam this"

"Sorry that threesome with those girls last night really wore me out"

"I only get hard when its a full moon"

"Lets just be Friends"

Glance at your phone
"Holy **** my psycho Ex texted me 10mins ago saying she is coming over, we have to get you out of here Now or she will strangle you with My testicles"

"I need way more kink than this, do you mind waiting while I get the car battery, some alligator clips and a razor blade"

Push her head down to your arse and fart then say:
"Well that's foreplay out of the way"

Grab a roll of gladwrap and some tinfoil then wrap her in.... Oh wait you wanted a smooth, mature way of giving her the flick. If you are not interested in her just mention that you are just not "feeling it" get dressed and boot her out. If she pushes just say "I thought this is what I wanted but its not"
She is bound to be a little pissed but does it matter if you are not interested?
You should have bailed before it got so far. Don't try and push through just for her sake. Lesson is don't trawl for girls you are not attracted to and there should be no next time. Shut it down beforehand. If it goes to far then she will be pissed no matter what you say unless you de-escalate first.

Anyway, instead of calling her "fat" you should have called her fat like this:
"Bit.ch if I put one more inch of chubby on you it will become a health hazard"
or
"There ain't no more chubby fitting in that frame"

Was this a real question or troll post?