Honesty & Sincerity

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to ATTRACT the women of your choice and DEVELOP an emotional connection with her through your CONVERSATIONS, you NEED to be able to convey both HONESTY and SINCERITY.

You want to make her feel the EMOTIONS that what you’re saying is very GENUINE and HONEST.

HONESTY here is not just telling her the truth, but being your TRUE-SELF.
Honesty is SPEAKING YOUR MIND.
Honesty is NOT trying to IMPRESS her.
Honesty is NOT trying to make her LIKE you.
Honesty is DOING/SAYING whatever you feel like it even if it may make her uncomfortable.

SINCERITY is TRULY BELIEVING IN WHAT YOU’RE SAYING.

Your SINCERITY should make her FEEL that you truly MEAN what you say.
When you’re being sincere with her, she WON’T doubt your INTENTIONS because how you make her feel is so REAL, so GENUINE.

I can give you a host of examples where guys CAN’T emotionally convey neither honesty nor sincerity.
Often, when trying to approach and talk to a girl, the guy would try to ACT all cool and macho, and when he opens his mouth, it just turns the girl off.

You DON’T need to ACT cool because you ALREADY ARE COOL.

When you approach and talk the girl of your choice, and you say this:
“Hi, I’d like to get to know you better, what’s your name?”

Your VOICE TONE, BODY-LANGUAGE, FACIAL EXPRESSION, EYES, ETC…when you say this will TELEGRAPH differing INTENTIONS, and SHE WILL KNOW IT and REJECT you or FEEL ATTRACTION toward you.

There are HUNDREDS of WRONG ways to say it, BUT, there is only ONE way to say it and make her FEEL you are both HONEST and SINCERE.

When you approach her CONFIDENTLY, LOOK her in the EYES, with a little SMILE and SLOWLY say, “Hi, I’d like to get to know you better.”

SHE CANNOT HELP BUT FEEL YOUR SINCERITY AND HONESTY. THEREFORE, AN EMOTIONAL CONNECTION CAN INSTANEOUSLY BE MADE.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with pretty much everything in this post. The good "natural" seducers whom I have talked to about the game have all told me that they are "straight-up" with girls, and that they are honest, whereas most guys are not.

Guys hide behind characatures of themselves and feel that their NORMAL selves are inadequate to attract girls. This is horse-sh!t. What most guys think is their "normal" self is truly a compost heap of masks and personalities they think other people (girls, friends, parents) want them to be.

The natural seducers have by and larged discarded these masks. They are internally centered, and that is why they are attractive.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
simple, but true

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HuuBinh
In order to ATTRACT the women of your choice and DEVELOP an emotional connection with her through your CONVERSATIONS, you NEED to be able to convey both HONESTY and SINCERITY.
I agree with everything that you said but this one part of the statement. You can ATTRACT women with not even talking to them. Hell they don't even need to know you or anything about you. They just see you and say "Hmmm... Man *cave man talk*!!! Me get some!!!" and they will come after you like a bloodhound.

These are the same kind of women that I want to get together with because they are self-confident enough to do the approach. Personally I get approached many many times a day. I realize it and it is actually funny. I almost feel like one of the HB's. I need to have a b!tch shield because I get approached so much (alright, actually that part is false about the b!tch shield because I get approached at least twice to three times a week though. I take everything with a friendly rejection as to not hurt them too badly or in most cases I friends them. This ends badly because like I used to be attracted to my female friends. Now it is different. They are the ones attracted and I am the one that is the one in control. It is humorous.

But i digress. It was a good post.

comic_relief

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
I remember when I had this kind of mentality back then...

Its like your eyes are wide open and its like you want to know everything about her and you would accept the good things and bad things about her with no affect on you

and just being able to see her would make your day