Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Honest thoughts on Nashville.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Maybe you can do a better thread for me here and even make your own version of it man but after almost 2 weeks in this city, I have to share my short experiences. I might be way off here because 2 weeks is not a lot of time so if I am, I am hoping some locals can help me out.

The white girl quality is not that bad.

Compared to Atlanta, I think Nashville is leagues ahead when it comes to hot white girls. I noticed it immediately when I started to explore the city, the quality is pretty up there. Outside of maybe Charleston, Nashville has some if not the best looking white women in the southeast. Again, I am comparing Nashville to Atlanta where you would be hard-pressed to find many available white girls that are above a 7. If white women are your thing, you go to Nashville for sure. Now that is if the southeast is your only option. Comparing it to Atlanta, I feel like Nashville is more real country south, like suburban country south. Meanwhile, Atlanta is more trailer trash south.

One thing I will disagree with @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 on is that white girls here are very pullable from experience, almost thirsty.

Southern hospitality my a$$.

Yeah, people here are rude. I have met more rude people in Nashville than I have met even in my time in NYC and up north. Maybe it is due to the tourists that come here as opposed to the locals, who knows. Most people in Nashville, they kinda suck. I have not been to any other city where I am getting food in public and some drunk fat tourist is trying to start a fight by calling another random dude in line names. Even in NYC, people were more civil and had decency. Maybe it is because Nashville is some hipster safe space where guys feel safe or something but I have not encountered this level of rudeness is any other city I've visited.

Food service here has been awful.

For one, finding any good spot to eat after 10 PM? Good f-ckin luck. The place is awful for that. I was surprised at how many spots close down well before midnight here. For a city that gets drunk and wasted or is known for it, that was a disappointment. As for the restaurants themselves....

Friends and I have gone to so many restaurants and already we were like WTF. Much longer than usual to prepare food and so many waiters mixing up orders. It's like people put on a southern smile or demeanor in the city but then do their jobs wrong because they rely on whatever made up southern charm to do the job. I have not received worst service at restaurants than in any other city, screw this place.

It feels really seedy.

Nashville does not get a reputation for being seedy but it is seedy. I have walked around downtowns in other cities and you kind of knew where to go. I walked around downtown Nashville with my friend and it felt like San Francisco. So many homeless people and just sketchy folks everywhere. I did not want to believe it at first with the home of country music but this city is so seedy, it really feels that way. I did not expect this of Nashville until someone told me about how it was top 50 or so in the country for crime.

Locals are fed up.

So many outsiders moving in, driving up rent, bad drivers, and you name it. Locals feel like the city has lost its vibe and is pretty much a hipster/country music mecca. I talked to a few locals due to my friend and they hate what the city has turned into. I know it is the tale for most cities but it was especially bad in Nashville compared to most cities I've lived in. Seems like Nashville is becoming the new Austin if it is not there already.

So far, an overrated city but I do not have much more to say. Maybe if I stayed here a while it would seem better.

Great city to get your white girl notch count up, not great for much else.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a trip to Nashville once. It was ~10 years ago. I didn't have any expectations on meaningful pickup because the trip was only 1 week long. At the time, I was considering Nashville as a potential spot for relocation. I was socializing.

The white girl quality is not that bad. Nashville is more real country south, like suburban country south.

Great city to get your white girl notch count up, not great for much else.

white girls here are very pullable from experience, almost thirsty.
That's impressive. Because Atlanta is your frame of reference, that's probably what helps Nashville in your eyes. I didn't notice that in the one week I was there and I'm not sure I'd notice it today. Why do you think white women act "almost thirsty" in Nashville? I've not seen that in Dallas or any other city where I lived or visited.

It feels really seedy.

Nashville does not get a reputation for being seedy but it is seedy. I have walked around downtowns in other cities and you kind of knew where to go. I walked around downtown Nashville with my friend and it felt like San Francisco. So many homeless people and just sketchy folks everywhere. I did not want to believe it at first with the home of country music but this city is so seedy, it really feels that way. I did not expect this of Nashville until someone told me about how it was top 50 or so in the country for crime.
I noticed that too. I saw some seedy parts of Nashville during day time hours and I seem to recall it being near Downtown Nashville. I think I was fortunate to stay out of the seedy areas at night.

Locals are fed up.

So many outsiders moving in, driving up rent, bad drivers, and you name it. Locals feel like the city has lost its vibe and is pretty much a hipster/country music mecca. I talked to a few locals due to my friend and they hate what the city has turned into. I know it is the tale for most cities but it was especially bad in Nashville compared to most cities I've lived in. Seems like Nashville is becoming the new Austin if it is not there already.
I have heard Nashville being called Austin 2.0. I'm more familiar with Austin. That's not good to be called that. Austin and Dallas are the two most challenging mating markets in Texas. The reasons differ between Austin and Dallas. It's not a coincidence that feminist dating app chose Austin as its headquarters. "Keep Austin Weird" is legit. There's a lot of SJW/feminist stuff that goes on in Austin.

Reaction score
You are pretty spot on with your post, I'll just comment lol

The white girl quality is not that bad.

Compared to Atlanta, I think Nashville is leagues ahead when it comes to hot white girls. I noticed it immediately when I started to explore the city, the quality is pretty up there. Outside of maybe Charleston, Nashville has some if not the best looking white women in the southeast. Again, I am comparing Nashville to Atlanta where you would be hard-pressed to find many available white girls that are above a 7. If white women are your thing, you go to Nashville for sure. Now that is if the southeast is your only option. Comparing it to Atlanta, I feel like Nashville is more real country south, like suburban country south. Meanwhile, Atlanta is more trailer trash south.

One thing I will disagree with @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 on is that white girls here are very pullable from experience, almost thirsty.
I think I might have said something wrong. Nashville does have a lot of hot white women and they are pretty thirsty when it comes to particular white guys...(post SEC frat and the Jesus looking bearded hipster man bun types). I think you went to UGA and was involved in a fraternity and girls sense this lol. I'd also like to add that keeping a girl loyal is hard in Nashville because of the culture and your competition is insane. It seems like every girl has some Brad they are chasing that looks like Jesus or Sam Hunt and this guy usually has a lot of money and free time to have fun yet he works at Target or in grad school lol.

Southern hospitality my a$$.

Yeah, people here are rude. I have met more rude people in Nashville than I have met even in my time in NYC and up north. Maybe it is due to the tourists that come here as opposed to the locals, who knows. Most people in Nashville, they kinda suck. I have not been to any other city where I am getting food in public and some drunk fat tourist is trying to start a fight by calling another random dude in line names. Even in NYC, people were more civil and had decency. Maybe it is because Nashville is some hipster safe space where guys feel safe or something but I have not encountered this level of rudeness is any other city I've visited.
This is spot on. Nashville is full of stuck-up compensating beta male energy Yankees. Deep down inside, these people hate living in Nashville because they constantly bvtch about it and talk about how much they miss Michigan, Upstate New York, and etc. In addition, they are probably having trouble getting laid because they are competing against some Sam Hunt clone for pvssy.

I noticed that too. I saw some seedy parts of Nashville during day time hours and I seem to recall it being near Downtown Nashville. I think I was fortunate to stay out of the seedy areas at night.
Yep, Nashville has a pretty high crime rate. The only safe safe spots of Nashville are the residential parts of West End like Forest Hills, Belle Meade, and the nice parts of Williamson County. Yes, Brentwood and Franklin, Tn have seedy parts too lol. I would also like to add that Nashville is prime for catastrophic weather events. It seems to flood, tornado, hurricane, or blizzard at least once a month.

I have heard Nashville being called Austin 2.0. I'm more familiar with Austin. That's not good to be called that. Austin and Dallas are the two most challenging mating markets in Texas. The reasons differ between Austin and Dallas. It's not a coincidence that feminist dating app chose Austin as its headquarters. "Keep Austin Weird" is legit. There's a lot of SJW/feminist stuff that goes on in Austin.
I will say that people are a lot more friendly in Austin than in Nashville. In addition, I think Austin is cheaper tbh. I think Nashville is more like Dallas especially when you add in the suburbs. Uptown and SMU ara looked just like West End and Belle Meade, Grapevine looked just like Franklin, Tn, and Westlake looked just like Brentwood, Tn. Plus, you have the wannabe cowboy but stay classy & rich culture in both cities. Yes, Nashville has a lot of hipsters, but most of them are fake ass posers living off student loans or Daddy's money. Austin is more similar to Asheville, NC where you have a more vagabond hipster spirit presence. The hipster energy in Nashville is completely commercial and stylish lol.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything you have said, I believe the complete opposite. I was there recently and i loved it. Everyone was super polite and the women were great. I didn't even see any homeless people (San Francisco is the worst). I'm from Chicago though so maybe the quality here is pure trash compared to Nashville. Me and the group I was with were tall Eastern European males so we mightve also been more "hip" in a place like Nashville rather than Chicago.

Reaction score
Everything you have said, I believe the complete opposite. I was there recently and i loved it. Everyone was super polite and the women were great. I didn't even see any homeless people (San Francisco is the worst). I'm from Chicago though so maybe the quality here is pure trash compared to Nashville. Me and the group I was with were tall Eastern European males so we mightve also been more "hip" in a place like Nashville rather than Chicago.
Where were you at and how long were you there? People think a drunk filled weekend on Broadway is what Nashville is then they move here and learn the hard way. People in Nashville avoid Broadway like the plague. In addition, you are around other tourists on vacation so of course everyone is friendly. Nashville is one of the most dangerous cities in the country, the fact that you didn’t notice tells me you were on Broadway. I’m glad you enjoyed your trip there but please do not let Broadway represent Nashville because it is not Nashville. Think of Broadway like going to some fancy resort in Cancun, Mexico.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Nashville is more like Dallas especially when you add in the suburbs. Uptown and SMU ara looked just like West End and Belle Meade, Grapevine looked just like Franklin, Tn, and Westlake looked just like Brentwood, Tn. Plus, you have the wannabe cowboy but stay classy & rich culture in both cities.
I did see Brentwood and Franklin during my time in Nashville ~10 years ago. Brentwood could be compared to the Park Cities enclave in Dallas in terms of affluence. A big difference is that the Park Cities are near Downtown/Uptown Dallas and Brentwood is more suburban. Westlake and Southlake are decent comparisons in DFW to Brentwood.

Franklin seemed very far out ~10 years ago. I would have called it a McKinney or Frisco equivalent.

Uptown Dallas has gotten ghetto at night since the mid-2010s. The bars/nightclubs bring in an undesirable element. During the day, it still seems ok. I really soured on Uptown Dallas once the ghetto element started infiltrating the nightlife. I'm sure that's happened somewhere in Nashville.

You could even say that SMU and Vanderbilt are similar schools.

I think I might have said something wrong. Nashville does have a lot of hot white women and they are pretty thirsty when it comes to particular white guys...(post SEC frat and the Jesus looking bearded hipster man bun types). I think you went to UGA and was involved in a fraternity and girls sense this lol. I'd also like to add that keeping a girl loyal is hard in Nashville because of the culture and your competition is insane. It seems like every girl has some Brad they are chasing that looks like Jesus or Sam Hunt and this guy usually has a lot of money and free time to have fun yet he works at Target or in grad school lol.
Cities that are west of the Mississippi River tend to have worse ratios. I have thought competition is intense in Dallas. I would have thought that the quantity of competition would have been less in Nashville.

This is spot on. Nashville is full of stuck-up compensating beta male energy Yankees. Deep down inside, these people hate living in Nashville because they constantly bvtch about it and talk about how much they miss Michigan, Upstate New York, and etc. In addition, they are probably having trouble getting laid because they are competing against some Sam Hunt clone for pvssy.
Sounds unpleasant.

Reaction score
Franklin seemed very far out ~10 years ago. I would have called it a McKinney or Frisco equivalent.

Uptown Dallas has gotten ghetto at night since the mid-2010s. The bars/nightclubs bring in an undesirable element. During the day, it still seems ok. I really soured on Uptown Dallas once the ghetto element started infiltrating the nightlife. I'm sure that's happened somewhere in Nashville.

You could even say that SMU and Vanderbilt are similar schools.
Franklin, TN has two parts. You have the part you see from I65 and you have downtown, I a Franklin. Grapevine reminded me exactly of downtown Franklin lol. I also didn't know Uptwon was ghetto. The part I went to was extremely uppidty and boogie lol. West End does have SUS spots, but overall it's known as the upper-income part of Nashville.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also didn't know Uptwon was ghetto. The part I went to was extremely uppidty and boogie lol. West End does have SUS spots, but overall it's known as the upper-income part of Nashville.
Uptown Dallas is not exactly ghetto. There are more dangerous neighborhoods in Dallas, mainly concentrated in South Dallas. However, from the early 2000s to mid-2010s, Uptown was the uppity and bougie place in Dallas. A few links below on it. This stuff in the links did not happen in Uptown 7-10 years ago. Uptown does still feel safe during the day.

overall it's known as the upper-income part of Nashville.
I did see some sketchy stuff in Nashville and I also saw some awesome, high stuff in Nashville.

How's Centennial Park for doing day approaches? I didn't know much about day game when I went to Nashville but it seemed like it could have been a good day game type spot.

Reaction score
How's Centennial Park for doing day approaches? I didn't know much about day game when I went to Nashville but it seemed like it could have been a good day game type spot.
Centinnial Park is full of hobos and duck shvt. I spent my park days at Percy Warner, Radner Lake, and Shelby Park. If you want hot girls to approach, just go to the gulch, Hillsboro village, or 12th ave south during a Saturday lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centinnial Park is full of hobos and duck shvt. I spent my park days at Percy Warner, Radner Lake, and Shelby Park. If you want hot girls to approach, just go to the gulch, Hillsboro village, or 12th ave south during a Saturday lol
Those 3 options seem interesting. Are those options more for non-bar or bar approaching?

Reaction score
Those 3 options seem interesting. Are those options more for non-bar or bar approaching?
non-bar for sure, if you want a good crowded NOT BROADWAY bar hopping spot then i'd hit up that strip where kung fu is or Rosemary in East Nashville. I don't want to fully hate on Broadway because there are some fun spots I like going on occasion, but it's also where you are going to meet the easiest women to talk to. The biggest issue with Nashville is that it is not a Solo energy city like New York Chicago or LA. Most people move here married or already know someone. Even visiting, girls come here in packs of 5 usually lol. You might be able to catch a straggler at one of the parks I mentioned, but you are better having a wingman and hitting up Broadway if you are trying to get laid. Again, every girl from a 5 and above on the looks is chasing/banging either Sam Hunt, Mr. Fun Hipster Jesus with a man bun, or some Fitzwilliam Darcy in the shadows. These guys will never fully commit to these girls and they might be an easy lay for you on a particular night because they are temporarily mad about "being the one of many" for them.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that I know without a shadow of a doubt is that the white women in Charleston are far superior, classier and better looking than the ones in Nashville. I saw a girl literally sh1t her pants as she was standing against a wall texting someone. Like I cannot for the life of me get that stuff out of my mind bro. Maybe I am not going out enough but even in my time in NYC and nowMiami, I didn't see it as much as I am seeing it here. Like WTF.

I was just weirded out by the broke and seedy vibe of the city. Its not something I expected but man it seemed weird and messed up.

I did not get the vibe that women were all in on race as much but again, this is something guys are stuck on and cannot be convinced from. One of my old classmates is Asian and his roommate Indian, they pull every two weeks in the city. I saw the Indian roommate's matches on Online Dating and the dude was doing pretty good for himself.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that I know without a shadow of a doubt is that the white women in Charleston are far superior, classier and better looking than the ones in Nashville.
I can see how this is possible.

I saw a girl literally sh1t her pants as she was standing against a wall texting someone. Like I cannot for the life of me get that stuff out of my mind bro. Maybe I am not going out enough but even in my time in NYC and nowMiami, I didn't see it as much as I am seeing it here. Like WTF.
There is something wrong with that woman if she's casually texting while having to drop a deuce. When I need to poop, there's urgency to find a toilet.