Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Honest conversations and Maturity

BreezyB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am at the stage of life where I go with the flow as much a possible. I do as much a I can to minimize any drama in my life and being that I am sensitive, I truly try my best to avoid any adverse emotional situations.
One of my plates who I greatly enjoy seeing wants to talk tomorrow at dinner. The past couple weeks, she has alternated between hot and cold. I am starting to find a pattern with all my plates that they all towards around week 3-5 start to act hot and cold and alternate between being distant and super affectionate. I have come to the conclusion this may have more to do with my behavior than what they have going on in their lives. It would be different if one place acted like this, but throughout this last year, this seems to be a reoccurring pattern with all of them.
This plate in particular will from time to time speak of building together, and seeing things long term, and then the next day become totally aloof and distant, only to return to the former state.

Sunday my plate hits me me up and says ive been thinking about whether I should continue dating you and even if I am ready for a long term relationship with you.

I HAVE NEVER ONCE EVER MENTIONED TO HER ANYTHING ABOUT BEING EXCLUSIVE OR BEING IN RELATIONSHIP. I let all my plates know ahead of time, they can do and see whoever they want and that my door is revolving. I dont want to hold anyone one back from being happy and healthy if thats what they truly want. A lot of this comes from my fear of LTRS(Ive never had one). Im just not 100 percent sure I can genuinely let myself go to allow a person to have that part of me without being even a little suspicious. But at 34, you start to tend to see life a little differently than you did at age 20-30. To be COMPLETELY honest, I have been entertaining the thought of being in a LTR. Ive met some pretty quality women over the last year and being on the forum has not only changed my thinking, but has allowed me to change my perspective on how I see myself as man. I lacked boundaries before I found the forum... I just liked the power of having a woman attracted to me and knowing if I didnt get her, she would get me.. I still somewhat believe that to an extent, but I am starting to believe that ALL women are inherently evil and deceptive. When you accept the emotional nature of a woman, it becomes your choice at that point whether you want to change your thinking or continue to do what you've been doing. I am still working on it, but less and less, the actions of women start to get to me.. Im not perfect but I am trying... I know I need to grow up a little...

I let this plate know ahead of time, that if she wanted to tell me anything important, a dinner would not be necessary and that she can share her thoughts over text or even over the phone.. I have no problem with us going our separate ways and we do not need to meet up to prolong any kind of adverse news to me. But she insist we talk over dinner so I agreed.

I dont know why but I am dreading this meeting. I will admit, I like this plate.. Im just not into public separations.. But part of me does feel like this is a growing process and some pain is part it.. So I am trying to keep an open mind about all of this and trying to remember to stay center. This could be a myriad of things. So Im am just throwing my thoughts out here to see if the forum has any thoughts on the situation and possibly what I may or may not be looking for tomorrow...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have completely dissolved into her frame by agreeing to this dinner. You will seriously be kicking yourself for a while afterwards if you attend.

Here's how the scenario should have been:

Her:
"ive been thinking about whether I should continue dating you and even if I am ready for a long term relationship with you."

You:
"I understand. I wish all the best for you". Then go ghost.

You are in a reactionary state. She has already ejected. The only thing for you to do is completely back off and flip the script on her. When you do so, suddenly the social tension that was propping her frame up falls away and she is forced to fall down emotionally and re-evaluate where she really stands and what you mean to her. Women need to be forced into a reality check at times like these. The only way to bring reality back to her is to flip the script and do a preemptive withdrawal of attention.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could always shoot a message and say... I've been feeling the same way. We dont need to meet up. Good luck to you!

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am at the stage of life where I go with the flow as much a possible. I do as much a I can to minimize any drama in my life and being that I am sensitive, I truly try my best to avoid any adverse emotional situations.
One of my plates who I greatly enjoy seeing wants to talk tomorrow at dinner. The past couple weeks, she has alternated between hot and cold. I am starting to find a pattern with all my plates that they all towards around week 3-5 start to act hot and cold and alternate between being distant and super affectionate. I have come to the conclusion this may have more to do with my behavior than what they have going on in their lives. It would be different if one place acted like this, but throughout this last year, this seems to be a reoccurring pattern with all of them.
This plate in particular will from time to time speak of building together, and seeing things long term, and then the next day become totally aloof and distant, only to return to the former state.

Sunday my plate hits me me up and says ive been thinking about whether I should continue dating you and even if I am ready for a long term relationship with you.

I HAVE NEVER ONCE EVER MENTIONED TO HER ANYTHING ABOUT BEING EXCLUSIVE OR BEING IN RELATIONSHIP. I let all my plates know ahead of time, they can do and see whoever they want and that my door is revolving. I dont want to hold anyone one back from being happy and healthy if thats what they truly want. A lot of this comes from my fear of LTRS(Ive never had one). Im just not 100 percent sure I can genuinely let myself go to allow a person to have that part of me without being even a little suspicious. But at 34, you start to tend to see life a little differently than you did at age 20-30. To be COMPLETELY honest, I have been entertaining the thought of being in a LTR. Ive met some pretty quality women over the last year and being on the forum has not only changed my thinking, but has allowed me to change my perspective on how I see myself as man. I lacked boundaries before I found the forum... I just liked the power of having a woman attracted to me and knowing if I didnt get her, she would get me.. I still somewhat believe that to an extent, but I am starting to believe that ALL women are inherently evil and deceptive. When you accept the emotional nature of a woman, it becomes your choice at that point whether you want to change your thinking or continue to do what you've been doing. I am still working on it, but less and less, the actions of women start to get to me.. Im not perfect but I am trying... I know I need to grow up a little...

I let this plate know ahead of time, that if she wanted to tell me anything important, a dinner would not be necessary and that she can share her thoughts over text or even over the phone.. I have no problem with us going our separate ways and we do not need to meet up to prolong any kind of adverse news to me. But she insist we talk over dinner so I agreed.

I dont know why but I am dreading this meeting. I will admit, I like this plate.. Im just not into public separations.. But part of me does feel like this is a growing process and some pain is part it.. So I am trying to keep an open mind about all of this and trying to remember to stay center. This could be a myriad of things. So Im am just throwing my thoughts out here to see if the forum has any thoughts on the situation and possibly what I may or may not be looking for tomorrow...
Mixed signals means you are doing something wrong.

She's thinking of ending it. She Already thought about you long term & may not want to keep dating, wasting her time.

Have dinner, re-stablish you wanna date none exclusive and see where it goes. I think you were always in her frame unknowingly.

You may have to commit to her to save that plate. Listen to what she has to say & watch what she does after.