"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Honda Civic, Ford Focus, or Mitsubishi Lancer: What do chicks prefer?

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Duffdog said:
I disagree with your statement that "not all women are alike"...yes they are. They are 'women', and some of the traits involved with being a female are universal. The trait about always wanting the 'winner' in any situation is a good example.

Females never want the loser. It seems like your post is suggesting that they do. I will never agree with that.
You're apparently gaming wrong. If you can show alpha male qualities, and remember to treat all women the same (No princess/ queen sh*t until marriage) you shouldn't have to worry about which ride to get to attract women. Get a car for you and your reasons. If the girl is turned off, then you've eliminated a bad seed. Reject women for that.

Say you drive a Toyota Camry. The girl may get turned on by your personality and swagger, but if she gets disappointed by the car, that's a sign. Tell her if she don't like it, get to steppin'! No questions asked, and don't ask her to leave, TELL her. If she walks, you've been rejected as an alpha male. If she changes her ways, watch your step even if she's not about money.

I'm just saying that you have to appear like you have your head screwed on right (not the one down under) and it's just like going after a dime piece, you're in that NBC game show 1 vs. 100. You're the 1. Remember something, Alpha males always win, and not all rich men are alpha males. I've seen poor men still leave places with beautiful women on their arms. I'm not rich, but I had popularity and had no problem dating even though I drove a 1998 Nissan Sentra. It was tricked out enough to look like a BMW M3, but not riced. The motor was very quiet and there was no body kit. It was still on the 14 inch chrome Wal-Mart Hubcaps! The girls that I drove in it looked more at me and took notice that the car was clean and smelled good on the inside. Most times, showboating with a tricked out ride can turn women off since they'll think you spend all your time with the car. I did showboat, but my swagger and real character helped me meet other women. I even drove my dad's 1995 Dodge Intrepid. It was completely stock, but I dressed well and showed confidence in everything that I did. I wasn't scared and I had a great sense of humor. I've been rejected while driving both cars, but I weed out bad seeds in the process.

Cars say a lot about you. If yours is clean, girls will think that you are a neat person. But you still have to talk to the girl. Stay well groomed! Cars, if used as a penis extension, will attract attention and golddiggers. Learn to weed the golddiggers out. There are signs for that.

BTW, mod your car because you want to, not to impress a chick. If you do mod to impress a chick, she'll be calling you just to ride in it and use you.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
450
Reaction score
6
Location
East Coast
cars do say alot about you. most women dont know the differance between them aside from the trendy higher end ones. ie most girls wont know the diff between a lincoln and a buick. Or the diff between a camaro or firebird. If its clean, fully loaded and comfortable most girls will like it. They would perfer a porsche but will deff get in anything decent.

Next THE only reason girls like bikes are because the represent freedom and excitement. I get the same thing when i tell girls i drag race.

cars are more of a male interest cause most girls i know(i kno alot) dont know shvt about cars. I had to show these preps from NJ how to pump gas!

Cr1msonKing my boy has a 3rd gen rx7 w/ a ls1, and my other friend has a lt1 in a 2nd gen. Bad as.
 

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
450
Reaction score
6
Location
East Coast
"nismo-4 Cadillac-- Got ghetto youth attitude and loves Hip Hop"
This couldnt be farthest from the truth. Most young kids from the hood don't want nor can afford a 2009 caddy sedan deville DTS
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Someone Much cooler said:
"nismo-4 Cadillac-- Got ghetto youth attitude and loves Hip Hop"
This couldnt be farthest from the truth. Most young kids from the hood don't want nor can afford a 2009 caddy sedan deville DTS
I shoulda said got attitude and still young for Cadillac!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
587
Reaction score
8
get a used wrx or sti if you want. i own a 98 impreza with 162,000 mileage that i bought for 3 grand last year and it's running better than my sister's 05 camry. i love subaru.
 

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
306
I meant it when I said the right kinda girl is gonna like you if you ride mountain bikes...or any kind of bike. Trust me on this...the kind of girl who thinks it's cool that you ride your bike everywhere is the kinda girl you can have a relationship with. REEEEEEEAL words.
 

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
306
I'm not sure how old you are, as you might be my age and think that, but if you plan on getting into a LTR/marriage with a HOT chick who's got her sh!t together, who would accept that you can't afford to buy a car, you'll be looking for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time.
I'm 27. I make enough money to get by and have the essentials taken care of. And I've been married.

I wasn't talking about NOT having a car. Of course by my age, unless you live in New York City or some ultra-urban area, you have to have a car. And I do, a super reliable but totally unsexy Buick Lacrosse.

However, the kinda girl I like, low maintenance, city-savvy, down-to-earth, intelligent, "different", artsy, etc. loves dudes who ride bikes. Or is just cool with it. I ride my bike to the bars most nites I go out if the weather's good. Safer that way. And riding at nite is alot of fun. If girls don't understand that, they won't understand ME. And the kind of girls that understand me (or you) for who you are are pretty much the ones worth going for.
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Read between the lines!

FairShake said:
I'm 27. I make enough money to get by and have the essentials taken care of. And I've been married.

You got your sh*t together! I haven't been married once.

I wasn't talking about NOT having a car. Of course by my age, unless you live in New York City or some ultra-urban area, you have to have a car. And I do, a super reliable but totally unsexy Buick Lacrosse.

Buick Lacrosse AKA the po' man's Maserati! Look at that car then the Maserati Quattroporte!

However, the kinda girl I like, low maintenance, city-savvy, down-to-earth, intelligent, "different", artsy, etc. loves dudes who ride bikes. Or is just cool with it.

Most women don't give a crap about what you drive, it's the person that's driving it.

I ride my bike to the bars most nites I go out if the weather's good. Safer that way. And riding at nite is alot of fun.

I bet!

If girls don't understand that, they won't understand ME.

Alpha male quality, folks!

And the kind of girls that understand me (or you) for who you are are pretty much the ones worth going for.

At least someone actually understands this sh*t!
Read between the lines!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Captain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
29
Location
Australia
Alright. Like many things, such as good looks, money, fame, having a good car is not necessary to pick up women. But it will make it easier, just like looks, money, and fame.

Don't get a car to pick up women, get a car you like. With that in mind, always know that your car says a lot about you.

Whatever car you get, keep it clean, inside and out, and smelling nice.

Riced up cars, cheap cars, boring cars - they don't give off a favourable impression, but if that's what you want/have to do, go for it. Keep in mind you'll still be able to have huge success with women, but there is always something you can do to improve your chances (in this case, buying a Ferrari.)
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I drive a bmw and no woman has ever noticed.

I routinely buy out the entire bar even if I just showed up to use the bathroom and no woman ever notices.

No matter how much I stunt no woman ever notices.

But they always know who I really am. That I’m just pretending to stunt and it’s an inside joke.

Women can see through you. There is no point over compensating.
Who are you and who are they? Drive what you like.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Why do you even bother? Drive what YOU like and what suits YOU.
 
Top