Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homosexuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was listening to a guy on youtube who thinks homosexuals are responsible for much of today's western culture. He's not homophobic but his theories are pretty interesting/controversial so I thought I'd share them and get your thoughts

Theory 1) Gays invented Hook ups
He mentions how for thousands of years heterosexual couples married as virgins, they would mate with one partner until death. Homosexuals transcending to the surface have slowly reversed this by normalizing hook ups and one night stands, which in the 70's & 80's lead to the spread of AIDS.

Theory 2) Gays invented clubbing culture
The whole dark and dingy loud boxed up clubbing atmosphere, private parties conducted underground (until the police raided them back in the day). Fast forward a few decades and this behaviour is now a staple among normal straight people, even though most straight males seem to dislike it.

Theory 3) Gays invented Tinder & modern OLD
Tinder is apparently an offshoot of Grinder (a gay app from back in the day) which basically changed our relationships and dating culture permanently. More hook ups and ONS. Our relationships with women now is no different than the truck stop glory holes from the gay scene a few decades ago.

Theory 4) Gays influenced women not having children
The whole Chihuahua in the handbag, using dogs/animals as surrogate children, living a relativity free, pampered life was originally a gay thing as gays were essentially biologically sterile. He claims that since women are essentially impressionable they copied all of these behaviours from gay men, who, they idolize

Theory 5) Gays fooled us about love
Gays like to speak about "love" waving around the rainbow flag while straight dudes are portrayed as sex-mad perverts. While in reality it's the gay scene that is extremely sexual & promiscuous while most straight men are looking (and struggling) to find love.

If all of this is true, then the whole sosauve thing, hook ups, PUA---- is gay behaviour.
Most Americans are completely ignorant of historical events that predate their own lifetimes, so it's not surprising that people come up with stupid theories like the one you describe. The fact of the matter is that everything that you've described existed long before homosexuality became decriminalized and mainstream.

1. Hook ups existed since ancient times. They became more commonplace during the period of urbanization, when people started moving to cities from the countryside in the 19th century. Books from the Victorian era make it abundantly clear that hook ups, prostitution and abortions were commonplace.

2. Nightclubs existed in New York as early as the 1840's but they were mostly for the upper classes back then. The predecessors of modern nightclubs were the juke joints and honky tonks of the early 1900's. Those were for the working classes and were typically held in shabby old buildings and warehouses. Nothing to do with homosexuality.

3. Tinder is just the evolution of online dating websites, which have existed since the 1990's wand were originally strictly for straight people.

4. Women not having children is largely a consequence of their entry into the labour force. This trend started long before anyone started carrying a chihuahua in their purse.

5. The modern day idea of "love" can be traced back to medieval European ballads and the concept of chivalry. The word "chivalry" comes from the French word chevalerie which literally means "horseman" or "knight". In Medieval Europe, homosexuality was punishable by death.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The work "homosexual" is antiquated and purposefully used to be derogatory. It's like calling them Sodomites.

Regarding gay bars, they came into existence for the sake of protection, safety in numbers. Gay people like booze, drugs, and partying probably more than straight people, but they prefer to not get beaten up or murdered during a night out. In theory, if society did eliminate those threats, then gay bars could go extinct, because they wouldn't be needed any more. We could all just drink beer together and not kill each other, what a world that would be....

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The work "homosexual" is antiquated and purposefully used to be derogatory. It's like calling them Sodomites.
That's ok. I used the f@ggot a few posts ago

I also use words like retardation & midget too

They're just words, some of them are medical terms

Speech control is leftist tyranny

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Clearly you hv a very low IQ.

For ur benefit, I'll use simple words so that even one such as you could comprehend and digest.

The world sure is full of hate.

How abt you choose to break that hate before it becomes a chain of events?
For someone who has a high IQ, you sure know how to spell. When did I ever claim to "hate"?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly you hv a very low IQ.

For ur benefit, I'll use simple words so that even one such as you could comprehend and digest.

The world sure is full of hate.

How abt you choose to break that hate before it becomes a chain of events?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The work "homosexual" is antiquated and purposefully used to be derogatory
What? This is the first time I've heard this. It sounds like a fairly clinical (and accurate) term to me. Why would anyone be offended by it?
If homosexual is insulting, then shouldn't the word heterosexual be insulting? The word is built the same way.
This world gets more ridiculous every day.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought freemason conspiracy theories were played out
I mean if you join them and stay with them for long enough, they’ll let you in on some secrets too. It just takes a long ass time lol. It’s mostly bs at first, the higher level stuff is only once you reach the end ranks.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, umm not sure where you can put free masons and Jews together, but okay. Do you have some references to this? Free masonaries go back to the Masonic Churches back several hundred years ago. Masonic Churches are/were part of the Catholic religion, not Judaism. Just because Jesus was Jewish, doesn't mean the followers were/are. I think you are a little confused dude.
I never said they were apart of Judaism, go reread what I wrote. They are closer to Christianity than the others, but all in all it’s not the same. They’re inverted. As to my reference, take a guess.
Republicans and Libertarians are huge supports of Israel, Democrats; not so much.
They all support Israel whether they’ll admit it or not. It’s justthat the Democrats will say how they dislike it, and then donate $5 billion in ‘foreign aid’ to ‘fight terrorists’, whereas republicans will just straight up say “we are supporting Israel” lol

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theory 1) Gays invented Hook ups
He mentions how for thousands of years heterosexual couples married as virgins, they would mate with one partner until death. Homosexuals transcending to the surface have slowly reversed this by normalizing hook ups and one night stands, which in the 70's & 80's lead to the spread of AIDS.
For thousands of years we didn't have condoms, contraceptive pills, pregnancy tests, paternity tests or modern medicine to cure venereal diseases which could drive you insane. For thousands of years you stayed faithful to your woman because otherwise your d!ck would rot off.

Honestly, if anything has destroyed the ancient social order, it was the contraceptive pill because in the days of yore, if you had sex, you were making a baby.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I never said they were apart of Judaism, go reread what I wrote. They are closer to Christianity than the others, but all in all it’s not the same. They’re inverted. As to my reference, take a guess.

They all support Israel whether they’ll admit it or not. It’s justthat the Democrats will say how they dislike it, and then donate $5 billion in ‘foreign aid’ to ‘fight terrorists’, whereas republicans will just straight up say “we are supporting Israel” lol
But, the Dem's, in general, can't stand Israel. I am not the biggest fan of them either, but they have a right to defend themselves.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, the Dem's, in general, can't stand Israel.
That's why I could never understand why Jewish people tend to vote Democratic. The Republicans are much more supportive of Israel.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
That's why I could never understand why Jewish people tend to vote Democratic. The Republicans are much more supportive of Israel.
They control both sides. Jews vote democrat because they push communist policies. Communism is a Jewish ideology. On the other hand, other Jews vote republican because Republicans love Israel more than they do their own country.
Republicans are Zionists. Democrats are Communist. One party strengthens their nation. The other party ruins ours.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Never understood that either.

They control both sides. Jews vote democrat because they push communist policies. Communism is a Jewish ideology. On the other hand, other Jews vote republican because Republicans love Israel more than they do their own country.
Republicans are Zionists. Democrats are Communist. One party strengthens their nation. The other party ruins ours.
Stop with your anti-zionist BS. We do not condone hate speech on SS.

Billtx49

Reaction score
This thread has gone off topic and devolved into hate and prejudice…
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.