Homosexuality = Insult to manhood?

bornyesterday

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have really no idea where you are coming from. It seems to me you are gay bashing so here is my reply.
First, being homosexual is not just about a simple choice. Parts in the brain have been found to be different in homosexual men compared to heterosexual men. So there is at least proof for a biological basis.
Second. There is no strict homo-hetero dichotomy. There is a continuum between these two extremes. Even people who consider themselves strictly heterosexual often have homosexual intercourse. Almost everyone is at least partially bi-sexual.
Recently in biological and psychological evolutionary thinking scientists have been theorizing about how homosexuality can be an evolutionary adaptive strategy for an individual or for a small community of people (think pre-civilization). There is no reason to think thus far that homosexuality is strictly maladaptive.
Homosexuals never had dificulty reproducing themselves. They can adopt to a heterosexual way and reproduce. In ancient Greece (considered by many to be the high point of civilization or at least of ancient times) homosexual intercourse was the most adopted and enjoyed model of intercourse. And in the animal kingdom there are numerous examples of homosexuality so it is not 'unnatural'.
So there is no indication whatsoever that homosexuals "stagnate the growth of a relative genetically fit population" as you say.
Homosexuals have stretched genderoles somewhat I admit, but a homosexual can be just as masculine or more as a heterosexual. Genderrole is much more a choice then sexual preference is. But there is no reason to think that gays in general lust after feminin charachteristics, I'd rather think the opposite.

"But your typical gay will laugh at the idea of masculine characteristics and instead run off to next audition of The Vagina Monologues."
You have no idea what you are talking about do you?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: @ joekerr's "I'm coming" story.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It surprises me that straight men would have such an anger to defend gays on here. It makes me wonder maybe your a closet case waiting for the wind to settle down a bit and then come out and say your a gay male blah, blah, blah.

In my post I said what gays do is their business but I don't need to defend what they are already doing for themselves having laws passed and people like Ellen who has a false sense of power just because she has a show and her comedian ways or that one fat ass woman Rosey something who use to be on the View where Donald Trump put her in her place.... dam that woman is nasty in comparsion to Ellen who has a sweet and kind nature two completely different gay women.

Anyway, I do have a problem with the woman I dated in my one post who did a one hundred degree turn and was gay from the start but only comes out after she moves to another city to become the dyke she always wanted to be.

To experience something like that in your life and actually before this be in love with a sweet feminine lady only for her to turn a manly dyke will actually make you have trusting issues with future women in general because it's always in the back of your mind the next lady you date when she acts a bit masculine or something.

It's freaky man just freaky and I hate thinking like that but it's what happens to your frame of thinking toward women, not to say every woman is going to become a dyke but just saying it makes you sensitive to certain behaviors a woman does that might make you see red flags and actually closes you to any real meaningful relationships with women.

You could say the same for a woman dating a man who is completely masculine never seeing it coming she is in love with him has dreams of having children with him then one day comes home early only to fiind the sicko in bed with another man...don't think that doesn't mess the hell out of your frame it does.

To me the shame of this particular life style is to not admit it early on if one believes wholeheartly that these men and woman are born this way if nature made them this way instead of them being raised in a certain environment. Look at bi-sexuals what's up with that? Born like that or just someone who has no restrain in their sexual diet?

Speaking of another experience this concerning bi-sexuals. I actually came across a lady who was bi-sexual didn't know it at the time was really into her she was really into me had a fit body and all the whistles that come with such a beauty. Did I want to share myself with someone else hell no.....You screw her this weekend the next shes sucking pu*sy and using fake penis's on her mate that's f*cked up man....this was this bi-sexuals particular plan and fetish.

With all that was said I am against volence against anyone group or religion only terrorist need there f*ckin' asses kicked but I have a right to express my distain in matters that I have actually experienced for myself.

Love your neighbor has yourself....but I don't have to agree with their lifestyle choice or come to their aid and defend them.

LoneSilver

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with homos. Obviously there is a big genetic or physical developmental aspect. There may even be a slight psychological developmental aspect. But in the end (unintentional pun), a homosexual chooses that way because it seems more natural for him. I would even say that there are many folks who have this inclination, but act against their own feelings because society has said that it is wrong.

Concerning the evolutionary arguments as Ridingthelightning said, it is naturally a side effect of a species being overpopulated. Probably the same thing can be said of stuck-up women. :D

bornyesterday

Don Juan
Reaction score
To lonesilver.
If you are referring to me I think you have misread my post. I enjoyed your story. I was referring to the first poster. I don't feel the need to defend homosexuals, nor do I feel the need to be politically correct. It was just the utter lack of knowledge and the odd way of thinking I was responding to.
I did feel some negative prejudice against a minority in his post and I take those things seriously as we all know what sort of consequences those can have.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No your cool and glad you enjoy my story.

LoneSilver

bornyesterday said:
To lonesilver.
If you are referring to me I think you have misread my post. I enjoyed your story. I was referring to the first poster. I don't feel the need to defend homosexuals, nor do I feel the need to be politically correct. It was just the utter lack of knowledge and the odd way of thinking I was responding to.
I did feel some negative prejudice against a minority in his post and I take those things seriously as we all know what sort of consequences those can have.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
I don't want to post this in regular forum simply because majority of its audience will not be able to discuss this in a serious and objective manner.

Is homosexuality an insult to manhood? In case of lesbians, is it an insult to womanhood?

Think about it. Homosexuals do not follow their natural gender role. Some might say that there are plenty of heterosexuals who don't follow their natural role as a man or a woman. But homosexuals CHOOSE to not follow their natural role. Gays CHOOSE to lust after feminine characteristics and qualities. Lesbians CHOOSE to lust after masculine characteristics. Your typical AFC has the potential to choose to follow masculine characteristics. But your typical gay will laugh at the idea of masculine characteristics and instead run off to next audition of The Vagina Monologues.

Evolutionary, homosexuals are a factor in natural selection. They are selecting against the human population. They hinder the procreation process and stagnate the growth of a relative genetically fit population. Even with the advent of test tube babies and in vitro fertilization, realize that not every individual in the world has access to these medical "revolutions". Ergo, if every body in the world was gay, only the rich and healthy would be able to pass on their genes via in-vitro.

What are your ideas, insights, and observations?
I for one cannot even imagine sex between males.

But...from a neutral and intellectual perspective, I am going to answer your question. It is NOT an insult to manhood as male homosexuals STILL are men. And if you know something about history...you will learn that some of the best warriors (such as Alexander the Great) in Ancient History engaged in homosexual behavior.

Having said that, I believe the true insult to manhood is men allowing to be push around by women. Men lacking accountability or the ability to provide for their families and teach their children.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you down with Downs?

taiyuu_otoko said:
That doesn't make logical sense. In natural selection, nature is the one that selects. Those that don't have it in them, for wheatever reason, don't live long enough to reproduce and pass on their genes. So by choosing to live within their biological disposition (not choice) gays are NOT passing on thier "abnormalities" to the future, thus keeping the gene pool free from 2nd generation genetic "mistakes". This seems to contradict your position above.

Down Syndrome, mental retardation, and Autism have genetic components and are largely non-functional in the Darwinian struggle, yet they are still around. Perhaps exclusive homosexuality is just a random mutation that happens sometimes.

In the larger pictures exclusive homosexuality is worthless. On an individual level, if the guy I work next to likes the c0ck but treats me like a decent human being I really don't care.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
In the larger pictures exclusive homosexuality is worthless. On an individual level, if the guy I work next to likes the c0ck but treats me like a decent human being I really don't care.
the older i get hte more i realize how important it is to tune out the world around you and just live your life.

im more focused on my own backyard than what anyone else is doing with their back door.