Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

homies new wiffeey trippn

LOCO8TREYGANGSTA

Reaction score
I juzt got out frum doin 6 years for atempted robbery n my homeboy from tha blok letting me stay at his crib wit his new wife, nigguh just married tha bytch two months ago..bfore I even get started ima real nyggah and im all bout loyalty, MOB, nyggas bfo theze bytches feel me so I aint no grimey back stabbn type mu****a..but peep, so im stayin in tha homies basement and he work nights, for the past like 2 weeks errthing been straight, she stay upstairs in her bedroom and im downstairs on the ps3 playin nba 2k11 ya feel me..but last night was different my nygga, I was playin my game then all of the sudden the door open and she come in the room on some “can I play to?”..i was like shyt, come on ma, grab dat controller..the tought of smashin wasn’t even a though I was just chillin, on my 5th blunt, just feelin good…after we finished playin, she starts crying and confessing the problems her and my homie having..so I just console the bytch ya dig..let her cry on my shoulder then like 5 mins later I get up to go take a piss in the basement bathroom, right hwen I open the bathroom door to leave she standing there wit her big azz tits out, she push me into the bathroom then just starts suckn my dyck…we ended up fukn 3 times, twice in the basement and once on my homies bed..now im like FUKKKKKK..why I do my dog like that..

If I confess my homie either gone try n merk me or at the least, throw me out and I aint got a spot and im not trying to be homeless, I gotta check in wit the P.O..man my life twisted dog..yo I need advice

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thays wrong my nyggah.. Ya niggah betta cobfess6to homboy al sharpton. Ahhhh shyt :box:

Br0s beforez h03ssss

You aint hood you aint hood.

Cvm on my niggah hiw culd you??

P. S. Was h3r kitty kat tight?? Never had black pvssy on my life. Im latino and been craving black pvssy foreva. H0ll4!!!