Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homeless man turned millionaire offers the best advice....

revolutionnow

Banned
Reaction score
What some of you guys fail to see that if you read the book stumbling upon happiness it proved that once you make 75000 a year the return on investment I'm making more money really doesn't matter it's all about memories because we all know money won't make you happy

revolutionnow

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said before if you ever read the book stumbling upon it happen if you realized that after 75000 a year money gets overrated it's all about moments

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's the successful people on the forum making over 350k a year?

I don't believe in this find your passion mess. You need to be able to offer services people want.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like anything in life, it's a balance. When you're young you often have to work at jobs that you hate.

As you mature you should find work that is more to your liking.

My main business has been computers. It used to be fun and exciting to me, but I've come to hate it.

So what did I do? I identified my strengths and weaknesses and just kept looking for a new business to start that I would enjoy and that was aligned with my talents. I've started that business very recently and I'll be working balls to the wall to make it a success.

Some people just don't have the personality to start and run a business. They need security and a steady paycheck. Those folks really should find a way to work in a field where they feel they are contributing something good to society.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of mediocre thinking in this thread. If you can't find your passion, create your passion. "finding" your passion can lead you no where for years. Try new things, there is millions of things out there that you haven't tried that can be monetized and you enjoy doing. People can have more then one "passion"