“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Homecomming...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
How big of a deal do you all see homecoming as as far as how much you have to be into who you go with.

Basically i've been having a hard time getting over an ex, she keeps finding ways to drag me back in. But we were on the phone the other night and she says she's going to homecomming with a guy who she "doesn't think" she likes and who's "sweet and a friends". I say whatever, and act like I don't care.

Well i've been thinking about whether or not to go to homecomming. I've got a few hotties who want me to ask them, and i'd enjoy going with them. I'm just not sure it's worth all the cash and all for girls i'm not really all that into?

What do you all think? Worth going with someone who you MIGHT spark something up with later but don't have much interest in now, or no?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
One of the best ways to get over an ex is to stop talking to her. Jeez man, I think this is from way before. Look at it this way, if your new girl was still talking to her old bf, how would you feel? I, personally, wouldn't put up with it. There is a reason why you two are no longer together and if she's still trying to rub in your face about her moving on, then she isn't a very good friend either.

What is she still around for?

Anyways, new issue. This one depends on if you want to go to Homecoming. If you're interested in one of these hotties, just take them on a date, simple as that. You don't have to go throw money away on tux, dinner, tickets if you aren't really interested in going. If you want to go to homecoming for the sake of homecoming, go man, it could be fun. But if it's just for girls, don't waste it.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
First part:

This is the same girl, and I have been cutting off contact with her. I even got a new phone/number and she somehow got it and started texting and calling me.

I've hung up on her saying "Stop trying to talk to me" and she has MY friends call me and give me messages from her. I'm not holding onto her, i'm trying to move on.

But yeah it's my senior year so i'd like to hit up the dances n all, i'm just not sure if it's worth the cash.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Step 1: F*ck your ex.. By this I mean cut off all contact with her, and quit thinking about her at all. If she's screwing up your life, then to hell with her.

Step 2: Go to homecoming with a hottie. It will make your ex very jealous, which is a good feeling for some (me).

Step 3: Realize that she isn't worth your time, and find some other chicks to fool around with. Theres more to women than just her, and shes not your only option.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
ignore your ex, listen get over her, you split up for a reason, either she was a b1tch and dumped you or she was a b1tch and u dumped her. Its over, leave it that way. IGNORE HER, if you dont im gonna kick ur pvssified ass. Anyway i think ur lying if you had other hot options then why on earth you hung up on your ex. She is you EX

Secondly take another girl, if ur not that interested in her, ask her if she wants to go dutch, dont waste your money, go half half. But dont say that in front of her m8s as otherwise u will embaress her as it will look like shes desperate. If she is that hot for you then she wont mind paying her share :)

please explain homecoming a little more, we dont really have it in england
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
just ignore your ex shes obviously a ***** and find some hottie who you have fun with and go to homecoming with her or you'll regret not going. i know i regret not going to junior prom and senior homecoming, luckily i went to senior prom and had a blast so go have fun man.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Homecomming is the "back to school" dance, first dance of the year.

Today my ex tried to call twice and tried to talk tome on AIM. I ddn't pick up or respond.

I'm going to homecomming with a hottie who ended up asking me today, i'll enjoy myself.

Today I spent a while after school with one HB8, then went over to this other girls house and chilled out with three HB's for a couple hours. Shame Ihad to come home for a "family dinner".
 
Top