"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Homecomming Problems

Mr.Who

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I met this girl at a football game, like 3 weeks ago, and of course with my superior DJ skills I wooed her imeditally(sp). So I waited untill the last moment to get a homecomming date so I called her, and I asked her, and of course she said yes. So, she goes around and tells all of her friends(thats cool or whatever). But then when I talk to her again the next day she acts like I like her alot. Now, I was thinking about cancelling with her cuz she will be boring and want me to hang with her to whole time, and just going by myself. I can have a lot of fun going with a big group with no date, but should I have a date. (sorry about all the long sentences and sh*t I am not that good at english). Thanks in advance.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Don't Dump Her, you don't wanna get the ******* that will break your heart and drive you to suicide reputation. While you're at the dance, just break away from her and chill with the group.
 

Byronic Hero

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Small Town, MI
I don't think you should cancel your date with her to homecoming. If she is as vocal about telling everyone that you asked her she will be MUCH more vocal about you cancelling the date. I'd say back off her a bit. She obviously has a very high IL so there is really no need to be talking to her a lot. Now that you have asked her to homecoming there aren't many ways to get out of it. The only way I can think of is if you said you had something else to do (go with family on trip; work). If you showed up to the dance by yourself after you broke off your date with the other girl, things could get nasty.

Just back off and cool her IL down. (never thought I'd say that one)
 

Mr.Who

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Guess I forgot to mention that she goes to a different school, and dosen't know a whole lot of people at mine.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
i cant believe you want to avoid taking someone to homecoming

Take her, have a good time, and you can chill with your friends if you want. She got a problem? She can deal.
 
Top