"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Homecoming

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Well I went to homecoming with some encouragement from my friends. I had no date, so i just went with friends. Anyway, I was thinking to myself how I am gonna dance with some girls (even tho i cant really dance lol)...or at least approach and dance...cause thats what most people were doing it would have been hard to talk alot with all the music anyway...

The first hour went by I was kind of getting pissed off that I wasn't doing anything and even my friend got a few dances....I saw this one girl who was really hot really grinding out there....I blew a few chances to grind with her basically out of inexperience in these situations.....I had my chances, and I basically just pussied out....

Anyway, It was about 2 hours into the dance, This girl not hot at all (about a 5) comes up to me and my friend asking us why we are just standing there...SO i was like well i can dance, my friend just tells her to dance with me...So she starts grinding and i just follow, as inexperienced as i am, I just let her lead and i followed.


Anyway I got 1 slow dance out of a girl who just said dance with my friend..even tho the girl was ugly...after that dance we both just walked away lol...(no interest)... So thats basically it, i pussied out a few times but still at least i got a couple dances and some experience in big social situations.


Next time like at the mall or anywhere with hot girls I gotta approach , cause I gotta break this trend of myself just pussing out...I feel once I do it, i'll feel more relaxed and build up some confidence.... Thats all

Comments Welcome...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Dude,

I feel once I do it, i'll feel more relaxed and build up some confidence
True words

For example, at this football game last friday, i was in a good mood, and i saw this girl i have been wanting to approach for like a month, yet havent seemed to get the chance. Anyways, i was like **** it, and went and talked to her for a little bit. Got the digits, and a hug, after talking for less than five minutes. After that gave me a boost of confidence, i got 3 more numbers, and could have gotten another, but i took one for my pal and got the NUMBER FOR HIM (yes he is an AFC, i have tried to clue him into this site)

Anyways, the point is, just doing it makes doing it again easier.

Go out and pimp them hoes.
 

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2001
Messages
365
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
NYC baby!
Yooo, you're putting too much pressure on yourself. You're still thinking "Oh she's hot, I can't approach." It's only a dance for goodness' sakes! Go up to the chica, try to get her to dance w/ you, and if doesn't work then don't sweat it.

And what the guy said about the number thing is true. Once you get a number your confidence level is usually given a bigass boost so that the subsequent approaches that day are easy as pie, resulting in several numbers received that day.
 

Escalade

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
DeBary, Fl
Geeze, at my homecoming I had to turn girls away seriously...I had a date but we went as friends, so I wasn't with her all night. It's about confidence, just do it and don't think twice.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top