Homecoming..............

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I just need some help.. Ok I invited my ex to homecoming not knowing it was really formal i thought it was a dress hawiian thing.. But yeah the themes Hawiian I needa get a Tux... take her out to eat and i guess get a crasoge or wtf ever they are called thats what 2 my friends said i havta do so im not cheap or somthing... Anyway how much is a tux rental for one night probly and all the other stuff my guess was its gonna cost me about $130 for everything if not a little more..............

krw

Don Juan
Reaction score
from past experience the resaurant will cost about $50 for both if your taking her to a good one, which you should if your interested in her. i dont know about the tux i have my one :D, but there corsage is about $10-20. Have fun wit that

DuckMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
well a vest is 18 dollars about to rent, but a full tux renting should range between from 40-70 dollars, depends wat you get and where

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A tux rental for HOMECOMING? That's for prom... unless it's different between where you live and where I live, skip the tux. Restaurant, depends on where you're taking her to, if you're taking her out for Chinese food or something (which isn't overpriced and is a food that nobody who's sane dislikes) then it wouldn't cost as much but if it's a ritzy restaurant then it will cost more. And please learn basic grammar and spelling.