Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homecoming Tips

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, fella's this is my first homecoming ive ever gone to with a date. Any tips on do's and dont's for *during the dance, me and the girl are going as "just friends" but we've hooked up be4, so who knows.

Any tips would be helpful because this is my first homecoming date, and at all the other homecomings i just kinda stayed off to the side like the huge AFC i was. Thanks guys

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
comeon guys help me out

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best tip i can give, DANCE AND HAVE FUN! Think you dance bad, work with it. If you choose not to be offended by the fact that you can't dance, no one else will care. Just have fun with it. Remember, homecoming is not a big deal. Its more informal than formal so don't worry to much. Who cares if your just friends, get freaky with her :p. Spoon as often as possible, and work on forward spooning. Depending on how old you are, will depend on how crazy you can get.

Thats pretty much all i can give, hope that helps.

megz_hunni

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah seriously buddeh, what kinda tips are you looking for? have fun, get some C&F lines in and you might get some afterwards ;) lol. and be a good date and get her a rose. every girl loves flowers. good luck!
-meagan

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess my big question is, since shes my "date" do i have to spend most of the dance with her? or am i free to roam, like how much time should i spend with her and other girls