"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Homecoming questions

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Ok, I'm finally starting to shed my #%(&@ AFC skin this school year... Homecoming is coming up (Nov. 1) and I haven't a clue what to do. There are only a few decent girls at my school (It's a nerd/ghetto school, very few decent girls that don't fall into one of those categories...I was in the nerd one, though I lack natural 'nerd'-ity...I just am stuck in the classes with all the other nerds, which means that I gotta really go out of my way to even get a decent conversation with a decent girl. Anyways, I knew one from last year who had been showing some good signs, so I hastily asked her in the morning (Which was my best opportunity, we have no classes together and I can never find her at lunch), and she said nah, she was prob'ly just going with some friends. I lack an existent enough relationship with any of the other decent girls, so asking them out won't work too well. So now, I pose my question: Should I ask a couple people (Not total nerds, not really popular kids either. I know a few of those guys but not well enough for this) to go together (all dateless) to homecoming (I have a 50/50 chance of getting the lazy bastards to go), should I just go it alone (which my mom seems to think is some sort of cardinal sin or something), or just pass on it (My last resort, I really don't want to do this since my school has dances about 3 times a year. Not much of a school society) I don't know all that many girls outside of my school, and the few I know are kinda airheads, as well as freshmen that I met through a neighbor (I'm a Junior)...so, what's a DJ-to-be to do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
24 views, bottom of the front page and no replies?
bump.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Wtf, 60 views, bottom of front page again, and no replies besides my bump? I]Nobody[/I] can think of anything?
 

4nando

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
CA, as in California
Were I you, I would simply ask out any girl I thought was attractive. And if for some strange reason they all said no, then I'd start moving to the undesirables. And if that failed, I would go alone and then find a girl once I'm there. There's no law that says you need to go with someone. There's lots of girls that just sit there all depressed because their dates ignore them, and these are the best prey for budding DJs like us.

I probably did not answer your question, but hey.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
You kind of helped...I appreciate the reply at least:) Any more?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
With those options, I'd tell you to go by yourself. Like 4nando said, there are usually a lot of girls just hanging out on the side because their dates are ignoring them. They're targets of opportunity... go forth and conquer.
 
Top