Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HOLY ****!!! Read this guy's email...(long)

DJ Jeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
found this on a website..its an email a guy wrote his exgirlfriend...she was pretty rotten to him when they tried to become friends after being lovers...needlesss to say, that is pointless to even try, as i've learned that the hard way, but this guy is brutal...

I hate you so much right now….everything I say you turn into a negative...I could probably tell you I love you and you would make it into a negative. Like last night when I mentioned you were well enough to have people over...I thought that maybe you were feeling a better, and we could do something together because you might have been feeling up to it...I in no way meant it to be a negative, but of course your ****ty personality saw it that way. You are such a ****ing ******* sometimes…and right now I want to punch you in the face over and over and over until your face is hamburger, because all you’ve ****ing caused me is heartache, and I want you to be wiped off the face of the earth…I will be breaking all contact with you very soon, so I hope your happy you got what you wanted…I would come and see you to do this personally, but of course you don’t want me to see you because your sick…but really, you don’t want to see me...isn’t that right?.

Why did you even fall in love with me?...that is of course in case you weren’t lying when you said that Why do you even want to be friends? Of course your probably lying when you say that to…I think you don’t give a **** if we are friends or not…but that’s your loss, not mine, and to be honest I feel you are losing a friend to…the only loss I will suffer is my relationship with your sweet daughter and she lost out on that to…losing you is not a loss because I don’t see how not having a friend that doesn’t want to spend time with me, return my phone calls, or emails, is a loss. I hate you for this, and will always resent you.

I hope (your daughter) turns out the EXACT opposite of you for her sake. I’m going to miss seeing her, but I can’t really help it if you’re going to ruin two relationships right? That’s too bad…tell (your daughter) I love her, and will miss her.

****ing DIE!!!!!!!!!

From the person that hates you more than anything in the world,

- Bob
-
For the first time in my life I feel that you never did love me, and to tell you the truth, I really don’t give a **** weather you ever did or not…go **** yourself, then do the world a favor, go to hell, and become Satan’s queen...you ****ing *****.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my pre-DJ days, I wrote one almost ...

... like that. I called the gal a biotch a who-re, etc., every frickin' name in the book. I did not say anything about physical abuse -- that goes over the line. I did NOT mail the letter thank God and years down the road the biotch tracked me down and called me at work and I was a DJ acting cool and everything. She wanted to get coffee, I contemplated it, never did meet. No biggie. She's still psycho.

She ripped me up, spit me out, everything that this guy went through. And yes, she had a daughter I adored. Single mothers can be the biggest biotchs because they won't get psychological help for their problems! They always go back to the exact same kind of guy they divorced.

I'm just glad I didn't send my letter. It was off the charts brutal -- and stupid.

DJ Jeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess it would be ok to write that in your current state if thats how you feel at the moment, just to get the feelings out, but dear god, don't send it to her...****.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever get po'd at any chick, ask yourself this question, "Why the f*ck do us guys have to lay back and die while the women in our life run us over with lies?" (Excerpted from my I Hate You song that I wrote after breaking up with my first ex.)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best revenge is "parading"

This is a term I invented. It's called parading. It's when a woman disses you, then sees you with another woman you purposely called to parade in front of her to make her jealous. God, it works like a charm.

I was struggling with this one gal who dissed me one day. I was so pissed. This other gal I knew as a friend volunteered to parade for me in this bar. We walked by arm and arm by the gal who dissed me.

Sure enough, early at my work place the next morning, right when I got in, I got a call from the gal who got paraded, just wanting to talk. Yeah, right! You were up all night thinking about that parade!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to write letters like this. It's good to vent the anger and pain. It's good to put the rage into words.
It's very, very bad to mail them!

Especially in these times with the slightest threats being taken so seriously. This psyco b!tch could file this letter with the police, get restraining orders, have him arrested for stalking and generally make this poor guys life even MORE hellish.
Gentlemen, COVER YOU A$$ES!!!
DO NOT give your ex's ammunition to hurt you with!
DO NOT call them at 2am to scream at her.
DO NOT mail threatening letters.
DO NOT drive by & throw rocks at her windows.

No matter what the true reason was for the demise of the relationship, if she gets any evidence like this letter in her hot little hands...you are SO screwed! She will show it to everyone and it makes you look like the serial-killer lunatic who can't let go, she looks like the helpless victim.

Living well really is the best revenge. Rest assured in the knowledge that the next girl CAN'T be as bad as this one.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
HAHAHAH

THAT **** WAS GOOd...i would never suggest to send al etter like this...but man that was extraordinary.....I HAD BNEVER SEEN A NYTHING LIKE IT! COOLL ****

Tiburon

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: The best revenge is "parading"

Originally posted by WestCoaster
This is a term I invented. It's called parading. It's when a woman disses you, then sees you with another woman you purposely called to parade in front of her to make her jealous. God, it works like a charm.

I was struggling with this one gal who dissed me one day. I was so pissed. This other gal I knew as a friend volunteered to parade for me in this bar. We walked by arm and arm by the gal who dissed me.

Sure enough, early at my work place the next morning, right when I got in, I got a call from the gal who got paraded, just wanting to talk. Yeah, right! You were up all night thinking about that parade!
Lol. Yeah, I remember when an ex dumped me in the cruelest way she could think up. One Friday night, I was over at my best friend's place (a cute little blonde), crying :rolleyes: about it. At one point she suggested we go to the bar where I'd met my ex (She was usually there every Friday), and she'd pretend to be my girlfriend and act like she was all over me in front of her. I didn't take her up on the idea, because I thought it would look too obvious and childish. But we had a good laugh and it made me feel better.

Watertiger is right. Venting your feelings is good therapy. But never send a woman any kind of hate or threatening letter.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i sorta feel bad for the guy who wrote that email.

Its not worth the trouble it could get him in. Big deal the girl is a dumb wh0re...

He lost his cool and looks like a psycho. Always keep your cool....the best thing he could of done is cut contact from her without sending that very immature email. Thats sorta like middle school.

Cocoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the hunter and she is the prey, lose your cool, all i can do is pray.

You followed your feelings and not your brain, what do ya know, she was insane.

Its quite simple to see her flaws, but its impossible to see within her jaws.

Im telling you, its no use, the worst thing you can EVER resort to is phsical abuse.

So run away and shed a tear, dont worry you only meet women like this once a year.

So say it clear and say it loud, but most of off say it proud.

You and her are finished now, and all i can say is wow!

NEXT! lol a little ryme was in the mood

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best revenge is ...

her perception of your indifference.

Always coolly and firmly call a gal on it if she disses you, but onced that is done, let it slide off you like water off the back of a duck.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By him sending that e mail, he has handed her victory. She knows that in that end, she was able to drive him crazy, and every little thing she did bothered him.

But if he had just cut all contact and dissapeared, and perhaps as someone else mentioned, even show up with another girl in front of her sometime, then he would have acheived the ultimate victory. Her annoying crap didn't bother him, in fact it didn't effect him in anyway and he would have moved on without a hitch.

But he didn't do that, so he's lost :rolleyes: