"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Holy Grail Relationship

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
I might have just discovered the perfect relationship. My relationship came to an abrupt end this weekend as my girlfriend and I decided it would be a smarter choice for us to stay friends as her and I were experiencing the no "clicking" problem. We constantly were in each others hair about her being afraid of showing physical attraction. When I confronted her during the breakup we left the issue unresolved till the next day where she called and I happily agreed to the split and friendship, I asked her for one favor though, which was to makeout. During our 2 month relationship we never managed to get around to it due to fears on her part about it. She happily agreed and asked when, I suggested Tuesday after work and she then said she would have Friday off and wanted to go and do something. I was like right on. She then asked if I still liked her friend, who I already admitted to being hot while we dated. I said yeah and she asked if I wanted a shot and I said that I would love one, the next thing she said was "consider it done". I told her I would call today as I thought she was pulling my chain about everything. I did and nobody answered but 30 minutes later she called back and we talked for like 2 hours. She forgot to ask her friend and we talk like we are still together, I am very aware that no replacement has been found yet for me. She also mentioned that I will continue to keep benefits with her (Hugging & Kissing, Breast Touching etc). I am very happy right now and for once in our time together I am not frustrated after I get off the phone with her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
This reaks of AFC. If I wasn't so tired right now, I would write a proper response, but screw that.
 

hobbes344

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
wow, i thought i was an afc... you set out a date to make out? now i ve heard everything...
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Other than the 2 hour phone conversation, I don't think this is AFC at all. He broke up with the girl and he's still gonna get the goods, not bad if you ask me.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Ya its almost like shes a fVck buddy...plus shes gettin you dates with her hot friends...nuttin wrong wit dat.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top