holy **** didnt think she would

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys...

i had a big fight with a physco girl i used to like,she is a ***** and over reacts at everything,and said to me " dont talk to me again" so i said "if you REALLY dont wanna talk to me again,delete me off myspace and msn" and she DID

holy shyt,i cant back down now can i? i wanna be friends with her,but i didnt think she would do that :S

what do i do now?

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you bit off more than you could chew there.

You made a suggestion, she took you up on it, and now you can't handle.

I suggest an exit strategy.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gave her an offer, she took it up. Now you move on.

Question, if she's so psycho and doesn't want to talk to you, why do you want to be "friends" with her? Have you not let go of past feelings? Or do you just feel the need to have a damaging influence in your life

guitarslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should probably go around to her house and wait in the bushes until she comes outside, doesn't matter how long it takes. Then when she goes for a walk, follow her, but don't let her see you. Take lots of pictures of her when she's at work etc, and put them on your wall and jac it to them as many times as you can before you go to sleep. Make sure you call her cell and leave like 32 creepy phone messages, ranging from nice, to needy, to desperate, to heavy breathing.

Hold on, actually don't do any of those things. Chicks do stuff like that to see how far you will go to get them back. She will probably add you back in like a week or so when she realizes that you're not going to do anything. If she doesn't, I guess she doesn't value your friendship enougth to work through some insignificant bulls**t, sorry buddy.

Ace_McGregor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want this ***** if she's a psycho?

Just sit and wait. Don't make any contact, no matter how long it takes. She'll creep back around when she's ready. In the meantime go find some QUALITY women.